_*RWBY: Blake Belladonna x Self(Faunus:Wolf) Vol 1 Part 4*_

((streaming Xenoverse 2 on Twitch soon.))
((Reader: We thought you died.))
((no. Not yet. Been a little bit emotional with my work schedule. I decided to finished Ch. 4 & 5. Let's do this.))

[Day before entrance ceremony in a undisclosed location]

*??? POV*

*It was a quiet night, nothing had happened since Roman got back so I just sat in my chair thinking of a certain wolf faunus.*

Man: Umm, excuse me sir....i have what you asked for.

*I turn around and see one of the men with a document in his hand. Seemed like they actually got a job done right for once.  Roman grabbed it out of his hand.*

Roman: Your dismissed, go help the others with moving the cargo in.

Man: Yes sir!

*I see him run off before I turn, got up from towards the document he had given him.*

Roman: Lets see what we can learn about her from this.

*We look through the document until he see her face.*

Roman: Ruby Rose huh? I think im gonna stick with Red.

*After he see all the info about her, we keep looking through the list of students entering Beacon this year until I see a name I never thought i'd see again. I was shocked to read his name & when Roman looked at me, he was confused.*

Roman: What is it?

*I then pointed the name, "Khiry Cleveland."*

Roman: "Khiry Cleveland?" Wait, isn't he a fanuns....& your childhood friend you love?

*I start to smile to myself a bit & nod after seeing his name written down.*

Roman: Well, perhaps you should pay your crush a visit & congratulate him on getting to Beacon.

*I then smiled & walk off while grabbing my umbrella, out of his office & proceed to reunite with him.*

[Present]

*My POV*

*I walk over to the cliff and hear Professor Ozpin's instruction on the exam. He also explains how youll be put into teams and that whoever you make eye contact first after landing will be your partner for the time you have at Beacon.*

Ruby: WHAT?!

Me: Guess they were right about that.

Ozpin: After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path, or you will die.

*Jaune did a nervous laugh, then gulp down his own fear. I look at him when he did this, then focused back on Ozpin.*

Ozpin: You will be monitored an graded for the duration of your initiation. But our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandon temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose 1, & return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, & grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?

*I got a feeling that I was being watched so I turn my head around to see something before Ozpin continue that got me off guard.*

Ozpin: Good! Now, take your positions.

*We all took our position.....well, except Jaune, who is wondering if he is going to get question answered.*

Jaune: So, this landing strategy thing, uh, w..what is it?

Me: It's landing safety, but you got to figure it out on How to land safety.

Jaune: Oh.

*I pull out my favorite pocky & put one in my mouth as I was the second to last person to be launch in the air. My landing strategy is a "Swing, Step, Grind" approach. I look at the tree to see a strong branch & found one so I conjure up two big ice hooks & spin around like a ball. When I'm near the branch, it hooks on & I proceed to swing fast & launch myself in the air, a little far but enough. I then bounce, or should I stay "Step," on a branch to put me in the air. I see a good spot to land so I conjure up an ice javelin & throw to create an ice rail & started to grind on it. I jumped off & landed safety....with the pocky being ok, so I ate it. I proceed to look around & use my nose to find the abandon temple. I found the trail & started to follow it, not concerning about finding a partner.*

((A/N: It short, but it's something. That's covers the rest of Ch. 4 & 5. I squeeze in 6 & 7 the next time.))
((Nora: Oh, Khiry. Can I have your pancakes?))
((A: Sure. In fact, they're in the microwave right now.))
((Nora: Awesome! Thanks, Khiry. You're the best.))