_*RWBY: Blake Belladonna x Self(Faunus:Wolf) Vol 1 Part 5*_

((Note: God! Working on holidays is tiresome. Two things: 1. I am not using the Wii U for this. & 2. I _*MIGHT*_  do my Yang Xiao Long x Self Faunus story. Who knows. You guys waited long enough. Let's do this.))

*My POV*

*I was walking down the path I was going on & follow the scent....however, some bushes started to rustle, so I look around & see more bushes rustling. My nose caught a familiar scent: Grimm & its specific kind.*

Me: Beowolves. 5?

*The Beowolves came out of the bushes & tried to slash me, but I dodge them one by one. They all got together in their formations.*

Me: 5 it is. So, who's first?

*I grabbed my handle to my sword & ready my position. One of them started to attack me but I draw my sword & slash him, pushing him out of the way while transforming my sword into gun mode(marksman rifle) & shoot three in their heads, killing them in the process. Now, I am staring down the fifth & final beowolf. I transformed my weapon back to sword mode. We then charge at each other & the last thing was heard was claw/metal clash at the end & we are on different sides with our back facing each other. It wasn't long until the last beowolf fall to the ground. I put my sword on my back as the light shine on me to show my ice layer armor. It may look like the ice is breakable, but it's durable. I deactivate my semblance & continue my path.*

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi writer sleeping on the job.-

*I came out of the forest & see some old runes. I walk to it & see some chess pieces.*

Me: Chess pieces. Huh.....I would expected that from a headmaster such as himself.

*My wolf sense are tingling, my ears pick up a sound of someone is tossing an object in the air & my nose attract a familiar scent of Chocolate, Vanilla, & Strawberry. I quickly pull my secret gun, which has hidden in my coat, & aim it a girl who is hiding her face thanks to a pink umbrella. She lift her umbrella up so I can see her head. Her hair color is half pink & half brown & her eyes, one show brown while the other is clear. My eyes widened when I realize it.*

Me: NEO!!?

Me: NEO!!?

*She smiled happily with a clipboard on her lap & in her hand is a white knight. She stop tossing & start writing on the board.*

Neo: Hey, Wolfe.

((Note: She doesn't talk. She writes what's on the board. Also, she has a crush on me.))

Me: What do you want?

Neo: I want to congratulate you.

Me: That's a lie.

Neo: How could you leave me?!

Me: I told you! I would rather die!

*We then turn attention to the forest as someone is coming. She then make a break for it with the knight. I put my gun in my coat & waited.*

*Blake POV*

*Yang & I was walking through the forest until we found some ruins & Khiry. Thought it looks like he is waiting for something.*

Yang: Hey, Khiry!

*Yang shouted & he looked at us. We then started walking towards him.*

Me: Hey, girls.

Yang: Have you seen Ruby?

Me: No, not really. In fact, you two girls are the only person I want into.

*Yang & I walk around to see what is on the stands to see different chess pieces, both color side.*

Blake: Chess pieces?

Me: Yeah. Some of the pieces are missing so we are not the first ones here.

Blake: Well...I guess we should pick one.

*I then look at Yang & she appears to be looking for a piece while Khiry looks a little nervous. I then look at him & walk towards him.*

Blake: Are you okay?

Me: Uh....of course.

Yang: Hmm...how about a cute little pony?

Blake: Sure.

Me: Uh, Yang. Don't you think you mind want to pick up another piece? Someone might have pick it up, you know?

Yang: But how do we know if is Ruby who pick it up?

*He was about the say something, but he close his mouth, understanding the chances.*

Me: Well, you got me there. I got my piece, so I'll be right back.

*I see him back up to the forest until Yang speak up.*

Yang: Wait! Aren't you going to see if Ruby is ok?

Me: I'll come back!

*He ran into the forest like he is forgetting something.*

Blake: Did he just ran into the forest?

Yang: Yeah.

*I look up in the sky, thinking about the way he acted, until we heard a girl screaming.*

Yang: Some girl's in trouble! Blake, did you hear that?

*I was too busy focusing on what is falling from the sky.*

Yang: Blake, did you hear that? What should we do?

???: Heads up!

((That's it for today. May continue tomorrow. Oh, look at that. The rains stopped. It is a little longer than last post. Stay safe & shocking.))