"When did you get here, beautiful?" he asked her.

"When I brought her in here," I answered.

"Well, this is a great way to wake up. I've got both of my girls with me."

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"We've got a photo shoot to get to, Harry," I said.

"You go get all made up and do whatever it is you do and I'll get Elizabeth dressed," Harry ordered.

"I'm probably going to get in the shower."

Harry nodded and I got out of the bed. I grabbed a towel and made my way to the shower. I shut the door to the bathroom and turned on the water. I took off my pajamas and stepped into the shower. I started to hum the melody to one of my favorite One Direction songs, "18." I eventually started singing it. I was an okay singer, but I never really sang in front of people.

I heard the door open and close.

"Don't stop singing, love. That's your song," Harry said.

"My song?" I asked.

Harry opened the curtain and poked his head in.

"Yeah, when Ed, the boys and I wrote that song, it was from me to you," he said.

"Why didn't I know this until now?"

Harry shrugged. "I thought it was obvious."

"Are you just going to keep staring at me or what?" I asked.

Harry shut the curtain.

"Elizabeth is dressed and asleep in her seat," Harry said.

"What'd you put her in?" I asked, shampooing my hair.

"She's wearing that dress with the pink giraffes on it and pink leggings," he answered.

I smiled, knowing exactly what dress he meant. Once I finished my shower, I dried off and picked out an outfit. It was starting to cool off a little, so I chose a cream colored shirt, a floral kimono, ripped jeans and sandals. I got dressed and blow dried my hair. I put on my makeup and flat ironed my hair. I put on my gold watch, gold bracelets, and pearl earrings.

"You look beautiful," Harry said as I came down into the kitchen. I gave him a kiss and smiled.

"Thank you, baby. What did you cook?" I replied.

"I made breakfast burritos to eat on the go, because if we don't leave now, we're going to be late."

I nodded, picking up Elizabeth's carrier and the baby bag. Harry grabbed my purse and the burritos. We made our way out to the car and got buckled in. I sat up front with Harry, helping him navigate. After about two hours, we'd made it to the town where my parents lived.

"Harry, you didn't tell me we were taking pictures here," I said, a smile growing on my face.

"Surprise!" Harry answered, laughing.

We pulled into a parking lot for one of the parks in town. We got out and met up with the photographer.

"Hi, Tory," Harry said, giving her a smile and a handshake.

"Oh, Tory, this is my lovely fiancé, Sara, and our daughter, Elizabeth," he added.

"Hi, Tory Miller. It's great to meet you," Tory said.

We shook hands and I gave her a smile. Her black hair blew behind her in the breeze. She had very little makeup on her tan skin and blue eyes. She wore a simple white blouse, jeans, and sandals.