47.

CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN

"No money spent will ever be an obstacle for me, especially if it's for Serena. She's done so much for me, more than anyone knows and I will spend the rest of my days reciprocating that appreciation and undying love that I have for her."

✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼

Once we pulled up to the shops, I quickly found a parking spot, considering that Jessica made each of us an entire nail appointment while driving from my apartment. We jumped out and rushed to the nail place known as Couture Nails.

"What color are you thinking about getting?" I asked Jessica and Jasmine as we looked through the plethora of different polish colors.

"I'm not sure, but I think you should definitely get this color. It would look so good on you, I promise." I took the nude nail polish out of her hands and examined it a bit more. The more I turned it, it gave off a shiny sparkle.

"Okay, I really like this." I agreed, also picking out a sheer undercoat polish for my nails. I had specific look I was going for since I haven't had my nails done in a very long time.

"Good, now help me out. I'm planning on wearing a peach bodycon dress tonight for a date with my man. He loves peach." Jessica said, with a slight smirk entranced on her face.

"I love peach too, so I think this would look really nice for your nails." I picked out a color and gave it to Jessie.

"Nice color, Jazzy. It's so cute." I gushed at the lavender color she had claimed.

"Okay, ladies. Now that you're finished with picking each of your polishes, let's head over to your seats. We'll be taking an extreme amount of great care of you today, seeming that it was stressed of us to do." The manger, I presume, recited to us as we followed her up the stairs.

"Sounds good." We all said, rushing to the seats.

As we waiting for the nail technicians to get all of their supplies, I decided to check my phone. It was still very early but I seen many birthday wishes from social media and in my messages all from my family.  I quickly tried to thank everyone who messaged me before my technician for the day came to the section I was placed at.

"How are you today? My name is Thalia and I will be your tech for today." A cheery woman who look to be in her early 20's, came to sit in front of me.

"I'm doing well. My name is Serena and I will be your costumer for today." I slightly giggled as I introduced myself.

"You are pretty funny, Serena," She began to chuckle before she abruptly stopped herself, "What can I do for your nails? Why style are you going for?" She opened up her nail kit.

"I would like a ballerina shaped nail but not too wide. I would also like the sheer color to go under the nude polish; it would look really chic. I'm sorry if I'm talking so much, I just have particular idea in my head." I rambled on, looking down at my own nails.

"It's okay, Serena. I know exactly what you mean and I know exactly what to do. So, just sit back and relax. If there's anything that you don't like, don't hesitate to call me out." She reassured me as I nodded and followed her directions.

" She reassured me as I nodded and followed her directions