9.

CHAPTER NINE

"Baby girl, no matter what you say, I'm not leaving you. I'm going to spend money on you because you deserve it. You're so used to doing everything by yourself, you don't think it's right that someone helps you."

✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼ ✼

"Mr. Bieber, we are here." The driver interrupted our mutual calm silence.

The driver opened the door and Serena went out first. I followed behind her after slipping the driver a tip. I hurried next to Serena and opened the door. I led her to the main ballroom, where the party was being held at.

"Before we go in, I just want to say that I'm so proud of you and I want you to have as much as fun as you can. I love you, baby girl." I kissed her cheek.

"Oh, thank you and I love you so much." She blushed. I grinned and opened up the door. Everything was how I expected it to be. The ballroom looked so perfect and everybody is here.

"Here comes Justin Bieber and the beautiful graduate, Serena Malia!" The DJ's voice boomed through the speakers. I looked over at Serena, only to see her smiling and blushing even harder. She was so adorable.

"Justin!" I heard Liane and Dale's voice.

"You guys did such a great job. Everything looks great." I praised, looking around.

"I'm glad you like it. Now, aren't you going to introduce us to this beautiful, young lady?" Liane raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, I am. This is Liane and Dale, baby girl. Liane and Dale, this is my best friend, Serena Malia." I introduced as they shook hands.

"You look very beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful time tonight." Dale smiled, kissing Serena's hands.

"That's enough, Dale. We have more people to greet." I glared at him, pulling Serena's hand from his. Dale laughed and walked away with Liane.

I had to stop myself from telling him off, for kissing all over Serena's hand. I didn't want anyone making her feel uncomfortable and I didn't want anyone touching her. People need to realize that Serena is mine and I'm not going to share her. I don't care if I might sound possessive, you don't touch or talk to her in a way that I don't appreciate.

"Aye, Justin." I did the bro-handshake with my friend, Xavier.

"Hey, Za." I replied.

"Damn, you weren't lying when you said she was beautiful." Za smirked, grabbing onto Serena's hand.

"Za, get the hell off of her." I groaned.

"Justin, you need to shut up and let loose. It's her party and she's the one who gets to tell what people what they can and can't do tonight." Za kissed her hand, making her slowly pull her hand away from him after he removed his lips. That's my girl.

"Ooh, what's your name, baby?" Ryan jumped in our conversation.

"Ryan, don't call her that. You have a girlfriend and she's literally standing, right over there." I huffed at their dumb actions.

"Well, who pissed in your cereal today? You seem mighty upset." Ryan made a scowl.

"I know right, he's more uptight than usual today, for some reason." Za jumped in.

"I didn't even have cereal today, you dumbasses. I just don't want you calling her out of her name." I twitched my eye.

"We don't care what you want, he asked her." Joe chimed in.

𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 ▪︎ 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara