Is This What You Call Family?

Start from the beginning

A small tear fell down my face.

"Weak."I muttered and wiped it away.

I tore my eyes away from my face and changed into some pyjamas .

I sighed and sat down just as the door opened.

"Hi."Harry said and placed a tray down on the desk beside the bed.

He sat down next to me.

"I'm sor-"
"Please don't harry-just hug me."I said my voice cracking.

He wrapped his arms around me and I relaxed into him.

"I love you."I told Harry.

I felt him smile.
He never gets to hear that.
And he loves it when I say it to him, because he know he means a lot to me and for once he feels wanted, how do I know this?
Cause it's exactly what I feel too.

"I love you too."

We pulled away.
Harry got up but I grabbed his arm confused.

"Where are you going?"I asked him.

"The cupboard."He told me confused.

"No. You're eating with me-"

"I can't-"
"You are and period- come on please it's still my birthday..I want to end it ok a good note."I pouted.

He sighed but nodded and sat down on the bed.

"Yay!"I cheered and pulled the tray onto the bed.

The tray had a plate of two sandwiches, a slice of cake, a drink, and a bowl of crisps.

"Oh! I finished the book!"I exclaimed bringing up the book,' Darkness Begins.'

It was a novel me and Harry shared interest in.

It's about a girl who's a wizard, finding her true love, but with a evil lord in the way she can't have him, but the twist is the evil lord is the Girls true love!
That's where it ends I can't wait till Julie Ponik publishes the 3rd book!

"Brilliant! Can you believe Willow didn't know!? I mean it was pretty obvious!"

"Obvious!? I didn't even notice- I mean I truly thought Guy was her true love! I mean really they're clearly meant to be!"I said grabbing the book from the desk.

Wow I really need to re-arrange my room.

Harry scoffed,"please- it's obvious that he just wants to use her to get to the Evil lord. Besides didn't you understand the prophecy of theirs!
'The light and the dark are great as one- but only if the time has come.'"Harry quoted.

"Please Harry we both know all though the prophecy says that- it may not be true- you never know how old they are- it could be wrong."I fought biting my sandwich.

"You win. But I still go for David and Willow."Harry said hitting into his sandwich.

I nodded.

"Oh forgot to give you this!" He walked over to the bookshelf and brought down something from a shelf that I could never reach.

He handed me the black,dusty,old looking box.

I felt guilty- he shouldn't be buying me things with his money- he should be wasting it on clothes, food, books, not on gifts.

"No. You already gave me something return it."i said trying to hand it back to him, but he pushed it towards me.

"Just open it."he demanded.

I sighed and opened it carefully,inside was a beautiful gold shimmering lighting bolt necklace.

"W-wow."I stuttered.