Chapter Seventeen

I smirk as the body in front of me turns to dust which is scattered in the flowing wind. The guild looking at me with horror as they all step back. A dark guild... Yet I have no quarries with the remainder of them. If anything, this small guild is more like a light guild

One... Little... Night Crawler... Left...

That pathetic night crawler however is the proof that my body is crumbling underneath the years. "I will not harm you, farewell..." I murmur, people diving out of my way as I turn around to face the exit, opening my wings in a threatening stance as I walk out.

The fear residing within them all reminds me of a little child and the boogie man hiding underneath their bed in the dark of night.

"Lavita... Can you hear me?" I mumble, the small guild hall in the middle of a field a country north east of Fiore. "Lavita?" I question, the wings upon my back flapping as I swing the bow over my shoulder to keep it held there. The sun above burning and the lack of clouds going to make my flight to her spectral forms' location difficult to stay hidden.

"I can hear you, Errie. But, we have a few problems." Her voice filters into my mind, I hum in response. "I've found the last night crawler. However, it's been discovered."

My body stops its flight and hovers un-calmly in the air. "Oh? Lavita, destroy that Night Crawler... If the vault has been found, we don't have long. What are they planning on doing? It's locked up tight."

"I don't know... I vanished before they could see me, and the castle has crumbled to the sea. Nothing remains."

So there goes our home...

"Stay strong... Don't let that Night Crawler near the contents of the vault."

"I won't, Errie. I won't. I may be a spectral form, but I can still kill them from the inside out while they can't harm me." There is a sudden hiccup in her voice, one which isn't for sobbing.

"Lavita?"

"Well... I just thought I should tell you Rogue is here. As it others..."

"Lavita, I've said before. I'm not fit for someone like him. We are complete opposites and once he finds out the truth he, along with many might attack."

"True... Will you fight back?"

"If I must."

She suddenly goes quiet as I steer my body in a different direction, feeling the pulsating of Lavita, her magical affinity shining in my vision is the distance – an hours travel, maybe two.

This day, will mark a millennium. A day in which all Night Crawlers are vanquished.

For now...

Bring it on.

__

"What are you planning on doing?" Rogue questions Lahar, an informant of the magic council who appeared and ordered them to stop all efforts on breaking open the chained door to reveal their ex-comrades in behind. In a swirl of air, Mest appears at Lahar's side in the white cloak.

"Both Erstera and Lalita have committed crimes against Fiore and even the eastern countries that are apart of Ishgar, and the damage they have caused has been severe." Lahar states, Mest stepping forward without words and two large silver plated lacrima's within his hold.

"They have cells in Era already made up to ensure neither of them will ever be able to use magic again, due to the lack of knowledge of such a destructive form." Mest continues on, placing both lacrima's into the ground a metre or two apart in front of the door before pressing his palms against the two pointed tops.