Chapter Four

Narrowing my eyes at the remaining bandits I grin. Yelling and calls from the bandit that has now formed into a deep raven blade with jagged edges to match his actual form. Although, his comrades can't hear him. The handle digging into my palm.

With the metal blade sharp and created into a thin, yet long blade, the length of an average katana. Grey patches that matched his attire, and brown leather around the handle's end to match his brown hair. The fact he is a robber, a bandit, a dark mage, he simply doesn't deserve a nice design to coax his sword.

It's not like I'll be keeping him.

I hold the blade outwards to my left, showing it off to his bandit companions, tilting my head and pulling my hood down, my hair now fluttering from the wind that enters via the broken windows.

"Rogue, lets deal with them quickly." A grin breaks out on his lips and a nod in response. His fists swirling with her magic as he lashes out. Myself lunging towards the closest male, narrowly missing his magic that fires from his palm.

Slicing the sword swiftly upwards, slicing his chest but not allowing a wound too deep to cause fatal harm. Blood now seeping out from the open wound. Shoving my shoulder quickly into his side after a yell of agony leaves his lips. His body slamming into the ground, clutching his chest.

My eyes glancing towards Rogue who's dealing nicely on his own. A sense of thrill clasping tightly to my bones as I laugh, enjoying this thrill that I missed since the world turned upside down me for. I never used it for bad, but actually using my magic for good has filled pride within me.

Bring my sword down, eyeing the last male standing, Rogue haven taken care of the two, and currently taking out his third, with a swift but deadly swipe of his hands, the magic surrounding his hands looking like claws. And simple make the bandit fall to the floor.

Amazement also filling me. His movements so calculated and firm. His body composing strength and his fierce movements help with that, also being very close to him compared to back in the clearing is showing me exactly how strong his magical energy is.

Woah. Can't let him show me up now can I?

"Bulvisa Terons." I mutter quietly.

With magic pulsating on my other hand, black cloud like mist, I extend my hand towards him. The magic firing from my palm straight into the last male. The magic expanding and wrapping firmly around him before sweeping him off his feet.

'What the hell!' is screamed over and over in my head. I swear, this mage is going to leave a nasty headache later.

The final male growls as he smacks onto the ground after being swept off his feet. The blade in my hand glows as I slowly feel energy pulsate through my body, my heart clenching as I grit my teeth. Releasing the handle, the bandit reforms into himself and drops to the floor, void of energy.

My eyes snap towards the door as the male who was knocked put before is up and now running for it. Pressing my feet firmly into the ground, I sprint after him, down the stairs and bursting into the streets. Following swiftly after him.

My eyes narrowing as he sprints into an alleyway. Reaching into my quiver, I pull out an arrow, grabbing the end before sprinting as fast as I can to catch up. The arrow in hold, when close enough, I push the sharp tip into his shoulder.

A stream of curses as he loses his footing, falling face first into the ground. Gritting my teeth, I leap on his back. Raising my hand up and slamming it down onto a pressure point. His head lolling down and knocking him out.

Taking deep breathes, I grunt. My lungs gasping for as much air as possible. That was quite a sprint. Pulling out the arrow and placing it back in the quiver, I grab the male's ankle, just like before and drag him out of the alley. Moving quickly as some houses now having lights on.