Chapter 8

Police Station P.O.V.

“ What do you mean glowing eyes.” I look over to Officer Daniel and motion him to come over.

“ Their eyes are glowing! Get all the troops down here right now.” Officer Rob was frantic.

“ Alright fine we will be there right away.” I rolled my eyes and put the walkie talkie down. I look over to Officer Daniel and sigh.

“ Alert the boys we have a case of glowing eyes.” Officer Daniel rose an eyebrow as me and I sighed signally him to not ask questions. He nods and heads towards the door. I grab my jacket and the gun laying on my desk. I grab the intercom of the station and push down the on button.

“ Officer Daniels and I are going down the street with troops 24 and 17”

Scott’s P.O.V

Damon picks me up by my neck.

“ Do you really think you can take me?” He asks, with a crooked smirk. I don’t respond because quite frankly I’m too caught up with getting his big ass hands off of my neck. I look

over at Derek who is wheezing on the ground. I have to hand it to Damon, he kicked Derek’s ass. Damon decides to let me go, but not in a pleasant way. He tosses me across my living room and I honestly feel bad for Derek and Isaac. I didn’t know what it felt like to be rag- dolled across the universe until now. I see Aiden sprint toward Damon and in a blur he hits the wall right next to me.

“ What’s with this guy and throwing people. Damn,” He rubs the back off his head and I have trouble suppressing my laugh.

“ I don’t know how you find this funny McCall. I mean Stefan did just feed your sister his blood. Who knows what it will do to her”, He gives a devious smirk. I know he just said that to fire me up, but I can’t get the image out of my head. I shake my head.

“ Lets go kick some ass shall we?” I stand up and reach my hand out to Aiden. He smirks and accepts it. In a flash we both lunge ourselves back into the fight. I run back into the kitchen where Derek has Damon in a dangerously rough headlock, wasn’t he just wheezing seconds ago? Aiden runs over to help him and I turn my head towards the other kitchen entrance. Lily and Stefan are standing awfully close to one another and shouting for all the fighting to stop. Lily is behind Stefan’s back as if he’s protecting her. How many times do I have to Stefan to stay the hell away from my sister before he gets the message.

“ Stefan.” My voice is filled with anger and Stefan stumbles a bit. He looks back at Lily and takes a step closer to her.

“ Scott if I don’t stay near her she is going to be Damon’s next meal.” He puts both of his hands up in defense and I laugh. Damon’s not going to touch her, not again.

“ Stefan considering I’m her brother and will do anything in the world to save her, I suggest you get your brother out of here at let me protect Lily.” I head towards the two and attempt to shove Stefan away. Unfortunately he just stands stiff without a budge.

“ Scott I’m done. Right now, I trust Stefan more than I trust you. While you're off fighting he’s actually here protecting me” She steps out from behind him and is now directly in front of me. Didn’t we already do this?