Part 13

I smile lightly and shake his finger. "I forgive you leo"I say

Leo smiled and got up to go inside. Ben nuzzled Samantha and licked her. "How was it talking to my mom?"

I giggle lightly at the nuzzle and lick.

"Hehe.It was good"

Ben nodded and smiled. "I'm happy to here my little pup."

"Hehe I'm not a kid ben"I ask

Ben shrugged and continued to nuzzle her. "Bit your my pup and you'll always be mine."

I giggle."aww and you will always be my big ben. Hehe"I say giving his nose a smooch

Ben blushed at the kiss and woofed like a dog happily. "Yeah,I'll always be your big ben." He smirks and gently

lets his hand wrap around Samantha.

I giggle"good"

I hug his thumb

((This term paper will be the death of me... T-T ))

((I feel so bad for you))

Ben nuzzled Samantha and gently pat her head. "Yup as long as you live and even in death too."

Thanks T-T))

((I have ( 5 1/2 pages..... I need 6....)))

((Uuuggghhhh))

Good thing I have that class at the end of the day tomorrow lol....))

Hehe your awesome ben"

((Gotta go sleepies will reply back as fast as i can)))

Ok. Nightie niiiiights...))

Hehe your awesome ben"

Ben shrugged a little and nuzzled her again.

I giggle and hug the nose.

Ben licked Samantha happily and gently nuzzled her like usual.

I laugh(( are we outside?))

"Shall we go inside?"

((Yes))

Ben nodded and gently opened the door for Samantha. "After you Samantha."

"Thank you"I walk in

Ben gently closed the door and walked besides her. "Anything you want to do?"

I shrug."I dont know"

Tony was currently hiding behind Leo's ankle when Sharon came over to talk to him. Leo smiled a bit and nudged Tony from his ankle only to have him latch back on. "Tony..." Leo said warningly and Tony let go and walked to the couch sitting on it with his head low.

I look over and see tony. I smile lightly and go sit beside him.

Tony looked up at Samantha and shifted uncomfortably. "Hi." He said plainly.

Remember me?" I ask, kindly

Tony looked at her for a second and shook his head innocently. "No?" He said more like a question to himself then an answer.

I smile."thats ok "I say.

I hold out my hand to shake."im Samantha but you can call me sam if you want."

Tony looked down at Samantha's hand and only gently pat it. "I'm Tony." The boy was quite shy and not sure what else to say.

I smile."its nice to meet you tony"