Part 2

I wrap the towel around me. I pick up my bag with my stuff in it.

"T..thanks"

Ben smiled and yawned showing his sharp teeth. He watched Samantha and flinched when he heard something coming their way. He started to growl and tower over Samantha. He watched in anticipation as the bushes rustled and a wolf came out only to yip and run around them. He watched in amusement as it stayed away from his human. He looked back at her and rolled to the side waiting to be praised.

I flinch when he growls. I yelp when another normal sized wolf comes out but immediately runs.

I smile and pet him."thank you"

Ben growled happily when she pet him and leaned more into her petting wanting more. He was so happy he protected his human and she gave him pets.

I giggle."good boy" I say playfully

Ben yipped when he heard 'good boy' he laughed and rolled back into his regular stance and stood up. He picked up Samantha and awaited her command on where to go next.

I chuckle/giggle lightly.

I watch as im picked up. "H..home would be best probably...."I say, wrapping my towel around me more with my bag beside me in his hand

Ben woofed in understanding and walked to the shack he remembered. He placed her down near it and sat down near her, his tail thumping against the ground eagerly.

I go inside the house to get a shower.

A bit later....

I come out in my clothes with my cloak and glasses on.....

I sit down

Ben laid upside down and wiggled in anticipation. He looked at Samantha and rolled back to a right side up position. He nuzzled Samantha again and licked her lovingly.

I squeak.I am startled by the sudden lick.

I giggle lightly

Ben liked her taste too and decided he'll have a little nip too. He nipped her slightly and wanted to play for a bit. He walked off and brought back a tree. He leaned down and woofed, yipping a bit.

In my mind I worry about it.....

I yelp when nipped, startled. I tilt my head when he walks off. My eyes widen anlt the sight of the tree."s..sorry but i cant throw that....."

Ben's ears drooped a little till they perked right back up and he reached forward and stopped changing back. ben sighed and looked around taking account of where he was and laughed when he saw Samantha and a tree? "What the hell... did i do?" He picked up Samantha and looked her over, happy that he didn't hurt her.

"Hehe you wanted to play fetch...."

I squeak when im scooped up suddenly. My hood is up, hiding my face.

I watch as im lifted up infront of his eyes

Ben gently pulled the hood back to see her face and clicked his teeth when he saw her. he tilted his head a bit and nodded.

((Clicked his teeth?)

I let him move it..... Revealing Wavy/curly Strawberry blonde hair, pale skin and hazel eyes behind blue rimmed glasses....

((Yeah clicked his teeth))

Ben raised an eyebrow at her appearance and gently smiled. "So this is how you really look like...your still cute. Just saying." He pushed a strand of brown hair out of his black eyes.