Part 9

Gumikati - 04/05/2017

Ben stumbles in and sees Samantha,gently rubbing her back with a fingertip. "What's wrong? Samantha." He wiped a bit of blood off his mouth and had to pull down his shirt cause of his slightly swollen stomach.

SammiGamer - 04/05/2017

"N..nothing, Ben."I say with no emotion, head down. I put my glasses on as I wipe a tear

((Almost put jason lol XD ))

Gumikati - 04/05/2017

Ben frowned and let it go. He picked her up and laid down on the couch and placed her on his chest. "It's alright, my little pup." He gently pat her back. ((Lol))

SammiGamer - 04/05/2017

T..thanks ben."I say

Gumikati - 04/05/2017

Ben smiled and gently licked Samantha. He's stomach groaned as if it was still hungry. Ben cringed at it but, ignored it.

SammiGamer - 04/05/2017

I sigh. "Can you take me home ben?"

Gumikati - 04/05/2017

Ben nodded gently and picked her up. He opened the door and walked there until, he smelled Leo close. He looked to the left and started to go there till he heard screaming and looked to find the source. It was a human boy and Leo pounced on him but, instead of doing anything Negative. He actually just licked the boy and nuzzled showing him affection. "Samantha your seeing this too right?" Ben whispered.

SammiGamer - 04/05/2017

"Ben, where are you going?"

I flinch hearing the scream.

My eyes widen slightly."y..yeah but let's go before he catches us.... Or more specifically ....me..."I whisper.(edited)

Gumikati - 04/05/2017

Ben nodded and went back to her house, putting her down near it like always. He was turning to leave and waved behind him. "Bye. Samantha."

SammiGamer - 04/05/2017

I wave."b..bye ben."

I then turn and go in... I sigh.....

I go down to the basement to draw......

I closed the hatch

Gumikati - 04/05/2017

The kid was running towards Samantha's house and had a long-sleeved shirt on that was too big for him. His hair was a dark brown and short. He was barefoot too. He was looking for a place to hide.

SammiGamer - 04/05/2017

I am completely unaware of the approaching child

Gumikati - 04/05/2017

Tony knocked on the door and waited for anyone. Leo was teaching him how to run away from another predator or hide. He covered his scent and needed to catch him off guard with where he was gonna to hide.

SammiGamer - 04/05/2017

A knock? But no one comes out here....

I sigh.... I come out of the basement and to the door... I open it slightly....

Gumikati - 04/05/2017

Tony waved at Samantha with a smile. He wasn't aware that the fact Samantha and Ben watched them."hello miss!!!"