Part 6

Ben wrapped his fingers around Samantha and brought her closer. "Good. Cause i was alright gonna have you sleep with me." He mumbled.

"Hehe alright ben. Can you at least let me go change first?"(edited)

April 3, 2017

Gumikati - 04/03/2017

Ben smiled and nodded letting her go and yawning again. "Okay. Sammy."

SammiGamer - 04/03/2017

I go inside to change

Gumikati - 04/03/2017

Ben waited smiling softly to himself and occasionally yawning and fidgeting with his shirt.

SammiGamer - 04/03/2017

I soon come out in a different tank top and sweatpants. ((No cloak on .....but I feel like I should have shoes on lol nvm))

I don't have my cloak on and I am barefoot.

Gumikati - 04/03/2017

Ben gently wrapped his fingers around Samantha and nuzzled her. He rolled to the side and brought her close to his face and smiled.

SammiGamer - 04/03/2017

I smile and reach out a hand to touch his nose

Gumikati - 04/03/2017

Ben closed his eyes and laid his head down. "Goodnight, Samantha. Your so fucking cute...heh"

SammiGamer - 04/03/2017

I giggle"thanks ben but I'm not really"

Gumikati - 04/03/2017

Ben shook his head in his drunken haze and licked her happily with his eyes close. "Yes you are. Your tasty too...so tasty."

I was worried.

"T..thanks? I guess... Um can you lay on your back and let me sleep like we did last night?"

Ben nodded and rolled over so she was on his fucking chest. He closed his eyes and yawned for one final last goddamn time and doze the fuck off.

SammiGamer - 04/03/2017

I yawn and curl up at his neck. "Night ben...."I say before falling asleep...

Gumikati - 04/03/2017

Ben woke up in the middle of the night and looked at Samantha blinking. "Dammit what the hell said i was gonna protect ya." He gently picked her up and nuzzled her, he sighed his breath still smells like beer but, a little more bearable. He gently placed her on his tongue and licked her so she would go down smoothly. He swallowed rubbing at the bulge in his neck and sighed when she finally plopped into his stomach. He stroked the place were she was and went back to sleep on his back with a smile,

I had snuggled up against his neck which made him awaken.... I did not hear what he said..... I had no idea what was about to happen....

I shiver from a cold breeze which made him want to keep me warm.....

Im curled up, sleeping during the whole process/event.......

I unintentionally snuggle up in my sleep inside him . ..

Gumikati - 04/03/2017

Ben curled up and laid a hand over the spot where Samantha was. He sighed and gently stroked the spot and eventually went back to sleep.

SammiGamer - 04/03/2017

I sleep peacefully....until morning....while he was asleep(edited)

Gumikati - 04/03/2017