Picture This

Kayden:

The softness of the mattress beneath my body comforted me as I snuggled into the stuffed lion wrapped up in my embrace. It smelled faintly of cologne and the smell intoxicated my senses, sending them into overdrive. I felt a warmth on my face and I opened my eyes slowly, the brightness in the room dazzling me. Squinting, I slowly stretched my body and yawned.

"Slept well?" a voice questioned.

I let out an inhuman shriek and rolled off the side of the bed.

Slowly raising myself up, I peeked over the bed to see Mr Prince sitting in a chair, sipping coffee from a mug and eyeing me curiously. I slowly got up and gave him a sheepish smile. For a while I'd forgotten I was at his home. I greeted him with a good morning and looked down at my feet, slightly embarrassed at that little scene that just took place.

"You can shower and change your clothes. I got your outfit clean so you can put it back on and I'll take you to school after you've eaten breakfast," Mr Prince said.

I nodded at him and grabbed the towel he'd given me the night before and my freshly cleaned clothes. I walked into his bathroom and undressed myself from his clothes, putting them in the clothes hamper and stepping into the shower. The water spilled out of the shower head and onto my body, soaking me in the warmth that came with it. I let it cascade over me as I began washing myself, applying soap and then rinsing it off, grabbing the towel and drying myself off, and then wrapping it around my waist and stepping out of the shower. Grabbing my now clean clothes, I dress myself and walk back into the bedroom where Mr Prince was still seated, this time reading the newspaper. When he heard the door open, he looked up and I could have sworn I saw fire dance in his eyes with a burning intensity. I shook my head and looked at him again, his eyes returning to normal. I shook it off and moved over to sit on the bed.

"I'm going to shower and then we can have breakfast and leave for school," he said, his voice rolling over me, sending shivers down my spine and to my crotch where I started stirring to life. I turned to hide my budding hard on while he got up and took a towel, heading into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed, playing with the little stuffed animal and going through my phone, waiting to depart for school. I heard the shower turn off and the door open and I looked up, my jaw dropping at the sight before me. Mr Prince stood in the doorway, in all his glory, his tanned skin shining in the sunlight that filtered into the room, water trickling down into the crevices of his pecs and down into the ridges of his abs, and disappearing into the towel, following a trail of dark hair, leading to the big bulge under the towel. I felt my face going red as I stared at his towel, wondering about what lay behind the barrier to my eyes. Unconsciously, he used his hand to adjust it, causing it to print out even more  through the fabric, and even flaccid, it was huge. I gulped and looked up, to see him looking at me. I turned my head and blushed furiously.

"Hey Kayden, could you wait outside while I get dressed?" he questioned.

I nodded and got up, rushing out of the bedroom and into the living room. What the hell? Why was I checking him out like that? I wiped my face and plopped down onto the sofa, burying my face into my hands, when I heard him enter the living room.

"Hey, come on and eat some breakfast," he said kindly.

I took a deep breath and got up to go into his kitchen when my eyes latched onto him again. He wore white jeans that hugged his legs and framed his ass nicely, and a black, short sleeved shirt that looked painted on to his body, his tattoo disappearing under his shirt. His hair fell into his face and his beard wasn't trimmed so he looked sexy with a rugged look. I mentally slapped myself for thinking about him in that way.

He put a bowl in front of me as I sat on the stool at the counter and poured me some cereal and milk. Thanking him, I began eating breakfast as he made himself a bowl of cereal as well. We both ate in silence, the only sounds in the room coming from our chewing. When we were both done, he asked me if I was ready to go. I nodded and we left his apartment and walked down to his car, getting in and making our way to school. When he pulled into the park at school, I thanked him and exited his vehicle, entering the building to look for my friends. When I saw them, Lana ran up to me and threw her arms around my neck, pushing me against a locker.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?" she questioned frantically.

I said yes and she continued hugging me tightly while the twins stood behind her smiling at me and saying that they were glad that I was okay. I gave them a smile and they gave me my bag that they brought with them that had my school materials. Lana and I broke apart and we all made our way to class, talking among ourselves.

Asmodeus:

*earlier*

I watched him as he entered the bathroom as I sat on the chair in the room. As I heard the shower turn on, I waved my hand and an image appeared in front of me, the image of a naked Kayden in the shower. I observed his perfectly round ass that I couldn't wait to pound, his toned body and the way his junk looked, out in the open, his hand on it as he showered.

"Fuck, I could just take him right there," I thought to myself.

I watched as his hand lingered over it, his member twitching under the touch and I felt myself straining against my pants. When he exited the shower, I got up and grabbed a towel, taking a shower as well. I noticed the way he checked me out when I came back out, dripping wet and I saw his eyes focus on the tent in my towel. I deliberately used my hand to adjust myself, so that he could see the size. He blushed and turned away and then we ate breakfast and headed to school.

*now*

I watched him as he found his friends and they went off to their classes. I walked slowly into the school building, thinking to myself about how I was slowly making him question himself. I would soon make him mine and I couldn't wait to pound that cute ass of his. I growled in my throat and walked away.