Strange Visions

Asmodeus:

I entered my chambers after the scene in the throne room. Compared to the throne room, my chambers were quite different. It was one of the only parts of the castle that humans would say was "modern." I may be prince of Hell, but I had style. My chambers were located in the highest tower of the castle where I could keep an eye on the realm around me and where I cast my most powerful spells. The walls of my chamber were midnight black with an accented red wall against which was my bed. Yes demon lords sleep. Floor to ceiling windows were covered by thick red and black curtains and a crystal chandelier hung suspended from the ceiling by a string of bones. Silver columns rose the ceiling around the bed, inscribed with demonic incantations and demonic symbols. A door led off to the bathroom and closet and one led off to my personal library.

I sat in the middle of the circle I had drawn on the floor and began chanting. Twisting the ring on my finger I felt myself being tugged out of reality and entering Kayden's dream. He sat in the same chair, unable to move as I observed him from the shadows. The dream went it's normal course, until I revealed my face to him. As he watched me, shouting, I made my way into the light and spoke.

Kayden:

As soon as I fell asleep, I was plagued by the same dream again. Only this time is was more detailed. Where it should have ended, it continued. The face moved forward until a body appeared out of the darkness. I drew in a sharp breath. The being was handsome and regal, in a malevolent and sinister way. The demon as he appeared was breathtaking. A tall, muscular man wearing an expensive looking black suit that contrasted with his blood red skin. Rings glinted on his fingers and a necklace with a pentagram hung around his neck. He walked up to my chair and suddenly I was unable to move again. When he spoke, the same smooth, sexy voice emanated from him, making me feel all kinds of unholy things.

'You have been a bad boy Kayden, a very bad boy. You don't want to be punished do you?" he said, running a long finger down my face and grabbing my junk, making me shudder, but it felt so good. "You belong to me, and don't ever forget it," he continued.

I woke with a jolt and wiped a hand over my face. What the fuck? I'm not gay. What the hell kind of dream was that. It was so wrong, but it felt so good. I shook my head and got up from my bed, making my way to the bathroom, where I washed my face and went back to my room. I dreaded going back to sleep, but after a few moments, I felt my eyelids growing heavy as sleep came to consume me once more. Surprisingly, I dreamed I was back at the lake but this time I was alone and I kept hearing a chilling laugh around me, but no matter where I turned I could see nothing. Then suddenly, the color of the lake turned blood red and a black pentagram appeared over the water. As I looked through, I saw the surrounding woods, but they were different. The lake was not water, but a strange red liquid that looked like blood, and the trees were all dead or dying. Through the trees as I looked through, a castle loomed in the distance, surrounded by a wall of black fire. As I was looking around more, I felt as if something were shaking me. I blinked my eyes and groaned as I opened my eyes to see my mother over me, shaking me and telling me that I had to wake up for school.

I sat up on my bed and stretched my hands out. I yawned and got up from my bed, grabbing my toothbrush and towel and shuffled off to the bathroom. I turned on the tap and rinsed my face before proceeding to brush my teeth. Afterwards I got into the shower and turned it on, feeling my muscles relax as the warm body removed all the tension. I shampooed my hair and rinsed myself off, stepping out of the shower and heading back into my room. I rummaged through my closet, looking for something to wear. I opted for a blue and green striped v-neck and a pair of white skinny jeans. I finished the outfit with my white hoodie and grabbed my bag before going down to breakfast. I ate a hasty breakfast of toast and ran out to catch the bus to school.

I walked into the school building and made my way over to my locker where Lana was waiting for me. We exchanged our usual greetings and moved off to find the twins. They were just finishing up by Jaden's locker when we came up to them. We hung out in front of the school until the bell rang for school to begin. We all made our way to our first class which was that demonic mess of a subject Mathematics. As we were sitting in class waiting for the teacher to arrive, the door opened and the vice principal walked into and stood at the teacher's desk.

"Good morning class. I have an announcement. Your math teacher, Ms. Baker is out of the state due to an emergency at her parents' house. Until then, you will be having a substitute teacher. Mr. Prince, would you please enter and take over the class," she concluded.

She exited the room just as the new teacher walked in. He took his place in front of the class and faced us. He was well built and tanned and looked about 30. His face was chiseled to perfection with high cheekbones and a neatly trimmed beard. On his face was a pair of black glasses with a pattern of stars. He wore a short sleeved shirt that hugged his frame snugly, showing off his muscles and a tattoo spiraling on his left bicep.He turned to walk to the side of the room by the window and I observed that his pants hugged his perfect butt quite nicely. Wait what? The fuck? Why am I thinking this way about a man? I shook my head and returned my eyes to the front of the class whee he was introducing himself.

"Good morning class, my name is Mr. Prince and I look forward to working with you over the course of the next few weeks. You can come to me with any problem you have math wise or otherwise with anything else in school and I will do all in my power to help," he concluded.

I froze in my seat. His voice. It was so familiar. It was rich, smooth and husky, just like the demon in my dreams. I looked at him once more and for a moment I could have sworn I saw a red tint to his skin. I blinked my eyes and looked at him again, sighing in relief as realized I was just being paranoid. He began teaching and for once all the girls in the class were quiet, as they sat in their seats, drooling over the piece of eye candy present in front of them. When the bell rang signalling the end of the period, none of them wanted to leave the classroom. He finally managed to get them out. Lana, the twins and I were the last to exit the room. I happened to glance back to him and saw a silver ring gleaming on his hand. It had a red star and an A in the middle. I gasped and realized it was just like the one on my finger. He probably bought it at the same store. I looked up to see him looking at me as I observed his ring. As I turned away from him to carry on walking, I could have sworn I saw a red glint in his eyes.  

I saw him once more during the day, when he was walking in the corridor heading toward the staff room. His reflection was showing in the window and I could have sworn I lost my shit. I saw a red skinned person with a goatee and horns atop his head walking in line with him through in his reflection. I shook my head and looked again, not seeing that but him as himself in his reflection. I needed to stop hallucinating so much and worrying about a silly dream. I shook it off and went about my day as normal, trying not to think about the dream, the demon or Mr. Prince