2

Camila's P.O.V

I stood there shocked, what is with this girl?

"Make it worth my wild, Camz." She said. Lauren winked at me as I stood there in confusion.

"I will not touch you again." I smiled politely.

She just shrugged, "Yeah you will." She said as she walked into the kitchen.

Jason approached me with a bottle of water, "So, I know she a lot of work.." He said looking to make sure Lauren wasn't eavesdropping. "But she's great at soccer. I couldn't miss the opportunity putting her on the time."

"Great." I said feigned a smile. I graciously.

The Next Night

"She said WHAT!" Dinah exclaimed almost choking on her cigarette smoke as she tried to blow it out of my window.

I nodded, "and she called me Camz," I huffed. "What kind of nickname is that?"

Dinah throw her cigarette out the window, "That sounds kind kinky.." She laughed, "I like it."

I shook my head.

"I think I saw her today in the hallway, she's kinda hot." She shrugged, "At least someone else is hitting on you aside from Austin." She said trying to contain her disgust of even mentioning him.

I sat up and pushed myself of the bed, "I still don't know why you don't like him." I said walking over to my closet. "At least he tries to be nice to you."

Dinah scoffed, "I don't like because you don't even like him."

I turned around and scolded her, "That's not true. He's been there for me since my parents died." I said turning back to pick out a more comfortable shirt to change into. "And he's really patient with me most guys wouldn't be at our age. Yeah, he could tone some of his qualities down a bit but, he's not that bad once you get to know him." I told her truthfully.

Dinah near gagged, "Mila, please don't even think about wasting your first time on Austin." She rolled her eyes. "Just because a guy was there for you doesn't mean you have to stay with him because it's something you know or out of a convenience to him." She added.

"I wasn't saying that either." I said walking out of my closet. "You wouldn't understand." I mumbled.

Dinah got away from the window and walked over to be and placed both of her hands on my shoulders. "I might not but, he isn't it for you kiddo. I feel like when you meet your person you won't even know it, it'll happen when you least expect it.." she smiled. "whoever that may be it'll be the most epic, inevitable, and earth shattering love that someone like you deserves not someone you settled for. It'll just show up right when you need it to." She exhaled looking directly into my eyes not breaking contact.

We stood there in silence for a moment. "Are you in love with me?" I whispered. Dinah just stood there still not breaking eye contact. "Wow, that was really fruity of you ." I laughed out removing her hands. "Who knew you could be so romantic."

Dinah shoved me, "This is the last time I will show you any type of feelings ungrateful prick." She laughed. "I didn't mean myself. I'm too much for you."