Yoda shook his head at his young padawan. "Hmm. Control, control. You must learn control." Luke looked up at Yoda. "I saw...I saw a city in the clouds." He told him. "Mmm. Friends you have there." Yoda nodded. "They were in pain." Luke added.

"It is the future you see." Yoda told him. "Future?...Will they die?" Yoda closed his eyes. "Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future." Yoda told him. "I've got to go to them." Luke stated as he stood up. "Decide you must how to serve them best. If you leave now, help them you could. But you would destroy all for which they have fought and suffered." Yoda told Luke. Luke looked down. He nodded sadly.

Later that night Luke had a nightmare about his vision. Leia was crying and Han was screaming in pain. Luke jumped awake, breathing heavily. That was it. He had to go and save them. He couldn't let them die. He had already lost Raina. He couldn't loose them too. Luke had to save his friends.

He got up and packed everything. Artoo beeped a question. Luke had started to learn binary, just by being with Artoo all the time. Of what Luke could pick up Artoo had asked what he was doing. "Packing. We're leaving, Artoo. Han and Leia are in trouble. We have to help them." He explained. Artoo beeped happily. Luke shook his head slightly chuckled. "I know, you never liked this place. Come on. We have to hurry." He told the droid.

Luke went to Yoda who was making dinner in his house. "Master Yoda. I have to go to my friends. They're in trouble and I have to help them." He told his master. "Finish your training you must! If go you do, suffer the fate of Vader you will. Strong are you with the force, but control you do not have." Yoda told Luke. "I won't fall to the dark side like Vader. I can save my friends, I know it." He told Yoda.

Yoda sighed. "Afraid I am that come back you may not." I will come back. I won't leave what I've begun unfinished. I promise, but Han and Leia have risked their own lives millions of times for me. I can't do any less for them. I have to go. I'm sorry." Master Yoda sighed. "If go you must, then before your trip, meditate you should. Prepare for your mission, you should." Yoda instructed. "I don't have time. I'm sorry. I have to get to them, quickly. Who knows what the Empire is doing to them." He turned around and walked out.

Luke began to pack up his ship. Meh loaded Artoo. "Get ready for take off." He told the droid. The lights of the x-wing came on. Luke continued loading the equipment.

Just then Yoda came out. He looked distressed. "Luke! You must complete the training." He told him. Luke sighed heavily and shook his head. "I can't keep the vision out of my head. They're my friends. I've got to help them." He told his master again.

"You must not go!" Yoda insisted. Luke wondered why he was so against him going. "But Han and Leia will die if I don't." "You don't know that." The voice of Ben said. Luke looked over behind Yoda and saw Ben. He couldn't believe it! "Even Yoda cannot see their fate." Ben continued. Luke knew that was true, but there was still a possibility of them dying.

"But I can help them! I feel the Force!" Luke argued. "But you cannot control it. This is a dangerous time for you, when you will be tempted by the dark side of the Force." Ben explained. Luke knew it was true, but knew he could be strong. "Yes, yes. To Obi-Wan you listen. The cave. Remember your failure at the cave!" Yoda reminded urgently. "But I've learned so much since then. Master Yoda, I promise to return and finish what I've begun. You have my word." Luke told him again. He closed the hatch of the ship.

"It is you and your abilities the Emperor wants. that is why your friends are made to suffer." Ben told Luke. Luke nodded. "And that is why I have to go." "Luke, I don't want to lose you to the Emperor the way I lost Vader." Ben said. Luke nodded. He understood his worry, but knew he could be stronger than Vader. He wouldn't fall. "You won't." He assured Ben. He began to climb the ladder to the pilot seat.

"Stopped they must be. On this depends. Only a fully trained Jedi Knight with the Force as his ally will conquer Vader and his Emperor. If you end your training now, if you choose the quick and easy path, as Vader did, you will become an agent of evil." Yoda warned. "Patience." Ben said. Luke became angry with his masters. How could they ask him to forget about his friends?! "And sacrifice Han and Leia?" He snapped. "If you honor what they fight for...yes!" Yoda concluded firmly.

Luke looked down. He felt as if a battle was raging within him. Stay and finish his training, but sacrifice Han and Leia or leave and try to save them, risking possibly falling to the dark side. "If you choose to face Vader, you will do it alone. I cannot interfere." Ben told Luke. Luke knew he had to save them. " I understand. Artoo fire up the converters." He told the droid. Artoo whistled happily.

"Luke, don't give in to hate -- that leads to the dark side." Ben warned. "Strong is Vader. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can." Yoda instructed him. Luke got into the pilot seat and nodded. " I will. And I'll return. I promise." He gave them his word and took off. He had to get there in time. He had to save Han and Leia. He wouldn't loose anymore of his friends, like he lost Raina.