Fourteen

Days passed and it was time to go back to school. Justin and Sophia hung out every day for the past few days and they became really close. The kiss has never been mentioned, but that doesn't mean they didn't think about it.

Sophia didn't understand why she had disliked Justin in the first place. She now couldn't find any reason why you could possibly hate him. He was funny, nice, sweet, cute and caring. He was an amazing friend, but were they just friends or were they more? That's the question everyone was asking.

They saw pictures of them together on the internet. There were rumours going around that Sophia was his new girlfriend and a lot of girls didn't like that. In fact, they hated it. What did she have more than them? What did she have so Justin fell for her? What made her so special? But remember; they assumed something was going on, just because they saw a few pictures. Only Justin and Sophia knew what was really going on that moment.

Sighing Sophia closed her locker, ready to go to class when the three bitches of school stood in front of her. She rolled her eyes, now wanting to deal with their shit right now.

"What do you want, Britany?" she asked, her arms crossed on her chest. "Do you really think Justin Bieber likes you? Why would he? He's just using you." "And you're just jealous." Sophia mocked her and walked away. "I'm not done with you yet, bitch!" Britany yelled after her. Sophia turned around. "But I am with you." she yelled back and headed to class.

Britany was that typical bitch in school who only thought about herself and nobody else. Everything had to go her way and everyone had to follow her rules. Sophia wasn't afraid of her. She actually found her really pathetic how she acted. It wasn't a miracle that she didn't have any real friends. The poor girl didn't even realize they used her.

Sophia entered the classroom. She saw her best friend and sat down next to her. In front of them were sitting Cody and Luke. James was sitting on the other side of the room. He saw Sophia and waved at her. She waved back and smiled.

"Have you noticed it yet?" Romy whispered. Sophia looked at her. "What should I have noticed?" she whispered back. "Basically everyone is talking about you." Sophia sighed. "I don't really care. I mean they can say whatever they want. They're just jealous." "You're right. They are." Romy agreed with best friend.

"I don't like him." she heard Luke say. "Why not?" Sophia asked him. "He's going to hurt you." "He won't." "He will." Cody joined the conversation. "Since when do you care about me?" "I've always cared about you." he said smiling at her before turning back around. "Yeah right." Romy whispered as she rolled her eyes.

"Is there anything you'd like to share with us all?" their teacher who was clearly annoyed by their talking asked. "Nothing miss." Luke replied. "Then keep it down." she told them and went back to her lesson.

It was lunch and the three best friends were discussing what they were going to do in the weekend when the boys sat down at their table. They stopped talking and looked at them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Romy asked. "Can't I sit with my sister?" Luke asked back, looking at Sophia. She gave him a look. "What were the girls talking about?" Cody asked. "We were planning to do something this weekend." Sophia told them. "What about the mall?" Romy suggested. "I don't feel like going to the mall. Let's do something else."

Sophia looked at Sarah who had just said that. She thought about it. She wanted do something fun. "What about an amusement park?" Sophia thought out loud while looking at her friends. "Sounds fun." Sophia looked at James. "Who said you guys were allowed to come?" "Please you know you'd have more fun if we tag along." he said. "Okay. Maybe that's true. So the amusement park?" Romy asked. Everyone nodded their head. "Can Justin come too?" Sophia asked.

The boys looked at each other. They didn't like Justin, so they definitely didn't want him to come. But if they said no, Sophia would be mad and neither of them wanted that. So they stayed quiet. "Sure. Why not?" Sophia smiled. "I'll ask him tonight." she told them.

They were all talking about random things and laughing when the bitch of school walked up to them. "What do you want, Brittany?" Cody asked her. "Why are you sitting with these losers?" she asked. "You're talking about my sister and her friends here. If you don't have anything better to say, then leave." Luke told her. "Bye Brittany." James said and they all stood up to go outside.

Brittany groaned. She hated the fact that the popular boys didn't like her. She thought she was the most popular girl in school, but she was wrong. Of course everyone knew who she was, because she was mean and a bitch to everyone. She thought she was the 'it girl' and that she ruled the school. But in fact she didn't and deep down inside she knew that, but she just didn't want to accept that.

"So Justin, I'm going to the amusement park with my friends on Saturday and I really want you to come." Sophia told him as they were walking outside hand in hand. "I'll come on one condition." "And what's that?" "That you'll be my girlfriend." Justin said.

Sophia stopped walking and looked at him. "What?" she asked not believing what she just had heard. "I'll go if you'll be my girlfriend." Justin repeated himself. "Are you serious?" Sophia asked surprised. Justin nodded.

Sophia didn't know what she had to think of this. "Yeah, I am. I really like you, Sophia. When I'm with you, I'm a whole different person. You don't care that I'm the Justin Bieber. You see me for who I really am and that's what I like about you the most. You are funny, sweet, beautiful and caring. I haven't felt like this for anyone before." Justin said as he looked into her eyes.

Sophia didn't what to say. She did have some feelings for him, but was she ready to get hated on? To get judged? Was she ready to give up her normal life?

"I feel the same way, but honestly I don't know if I want to be your girlfriend." she told him, looking down. "What do you mean?" "You don't have a normal life, Justin. I know how your fans are. If they find out I'm your girlfriend they will send me hate and I don't think I'm ready for that." Justin looked into her eyes. "I know my life isn't the easiest one, but since I met you, I just can't stop thinking about you. I promise you won't get hurt. Give us a chance." he begged.

Sophia smiled and kissed him not being aware there were people taking photos of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tellyour friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x

When two worlds collide // justin bieberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें