We need a plan - part twelve

i'm sorry (teresangx this is for you)

- So, tell me, or better explain us why were you two spying on us? - asked Cristiano giving both the men in front of him a curious glare.

After Ramos and Piquè, the Ninja masters, had been caught, they all end in Leo's house, sitting at the kitchen counter like there was an interrogatory going on.

- Well... we were... - started Gerard but immediately searching with his eyes the Madridista for help.

- We were looking for cupcake's mix - almost shouted the Real's captain too quickly to dissimulate nonchalance.

- Obviously... cupcake's mix... because back in Madrid we have no grocery stores that sell it, you needed to take a trip to Barcelona to get it - kept asking Cris suspiciously.

- Of course, only here in Barcelona they have this specific brand of Cupcake's mix with no sugar added and a special mix of vanilla and chocolate protein powder - Sergio smiled between himself, quite happy with his bulletproof answer, Cristiano would not be able to win this one.

- Like... online ordering? - muttered Leo taking a sip of mate. Sergio's fierce expression dropped leaving him open mouthed and wide eyed. He was in total shock like... what a smartass little flea was the Argentine.

- Bro, he destroyed you - whispered to him Piquè a second before being hit on the back with a magazine Sergio's found around.

After that tragicomical moment, Cris and Leo found themselves in the quiet of the Argentine's maison once again. No crazy and stupid team mates/best friends spying on them.

- So... what do you think about a swim? - asked Cristiano stopping for a moment petting Majesty receiving back, almost immediately, a cry from the dog. They were spread on the sofa, Leo casually zapping through channels trying to find a decent movie to watch.

- Yeah, a swim it's fine - smiled Lionel stretching a little before getting up. Some time in the pool would have definitely helped his knee.

- Meet you there in ten? - asked Leo receiving a nod from the Portuguese back before disappearing through the stairs.

"Okay smartass, you have ten minutes to make a miracle" thought Cris running along Leo's house trying to find what he was looking for.

"Candles: check, drinks: check, dinner: check... okay you got this Cris"

Thank God Leo was always lost in his world when it comes to grocery shop or else the Portuguese should have found a plausible excuse for everything.

Ten minutes later everything was in place: the candles lighten up the perimeter of the indoor pool making the atmosphere magical and, some of them, were also floating upon the water. On the wooden beach chairs a couple of white and soft towels and, between them, a small table set with the dinner.

Everything was ready and waiting for them.

Neither he could tell how the hell he managed to sort out and prepare everything but he did.

"You never fail to surprise yourself Cr... St. Iker listen to my prayers"

Leo descended the stairs slowly, eyes wide open and a smile that was worth every effort Cris's made.

His small body shone under the candles light and Cris couldn't resist a second more. He crossed the room cutting to zero the distance between the two of them.

- Cris... It's... - Leo was struggling to find the words, it was too much, he didn't deserve all of that, he...

Cristiano kissed him, softly on the forehead

- Stop it, i know what are you thinking, you deserve everything, even more - whispered starting kissing the Argentine.

- You're a menace Cris - laughed Leo throwing himself against him.

- Maybe, maybe - 

They eaten, small talks, before relaxing in the pool. Leo was peacefully hugged to Cris, hearing his heart beating while the Portuguese was playing with his hairs.

The Madridista kissed Leo softly - Leo? - asked tentatively. When the Argentinian met his eyes Cris went on.

- I... I just wanted to tell you that I care about you, you're important to me - whispered Cristiano on Lio's lips - and I'm in for the long run -

That was everything Lionel was waiting, the assurance that what they had was not temporary, not just a week-thing, that Cris really cared about him... that he was special for someone, o better, for that someone that was special for him.

So Leo kissed him, breathless.