We need a plan - part ten

So here I go again, sooner than the last time.
As always, hope you like it :3

Leo woke up dizzy, his neck aching and a weight on his chest. He didn't eat anything strange last night so...

Leo shook his head, probably Majesty has fell asleep on him. Again.

"This damn dog is getting heavier and heavier every second"

He tried to shift a little but a strong grip kept him in place along with something being mumbled like "five more minutes".

Leo froze.
Realization hitting him. It was not Majesty who was snuggling in his chest, it wasn't even an animal, it was Cris. Cristiano.
His breath died in his throats when the Portuguese pressed himself closer than what was humanly possible.

After a few seconds where our master of anxiety (worldwide known as Lionel Messi) has considered to run away and hide in the bathroom of a hotel room in Mexico under the false identity of Julio Gonzales (???), his ration kicked in forcing Leo to calm-the-fuck-down and seize the-o-fucking-day.

"What's the problem with you" mumbled to himself the Argentinian before making the best decision of the last century.
Leo throw his paranoia out of the window and hugged Cris burying his face into the soft hairs of Cristiano.

The younger smiled and slowly allowed himself to drift off to sleep again without noticing the smile that softened Cris face too.

Cris growled when something hit him in the side waking him up.
In answer he buried his head further in the pillow... wait, why on hearth the pillow was breathing?

The Madridista raised a little his head meeting almost immediately Leo's brown eyes, still covered in sleep and tiredness.
He knew he was staring (it was a miracle he wasn't drooling) but it couldn't help it, Lio's eyes were so deep and... and nothing, Cris was simply fucked.

- Good morning - whispered the little Pulga playing with Cris' bed hair not really aware of what he was doing.
It was something he always did with Thiago and Mateo, playing with their hairs and so.
Cristiano couldn't keep back a satisfied growl that made Leo realize what he was doing.

- oh, I'm sorry - mumbled red from embarrassment Lionel retiring his hand from the older hairs.

Cris could tell by the way the Argentinian was torturing his hands that he was slightly uncomfortable and confused about what he had to do now.

So he made a rush decision (the only one that actually succeeded in his life).
Cris slid a hand on Leo's cheek making the Argentinian raise his eyes than slowly and without breaking eyes contact he just placed a soft kiss on Leo's lips smiling.

- Good Morning - laughed Cristiano. Leo was red from embarrassment but, he couldn't hide the smile that appeared on his lips or hold back his words (because yes, everyone could think that Leo is a little fragile thing to protect but he actually was the worst)

- Yes, definitely a good morning- that time was Cris' turn to blush.

Meanwhile...

"Serge, this is Gerard, the mice fell in cage. I repeat, the mice fell in cage."

"What the fuck does it mean Geri?!"
"And stop calling me Serge and sign your messages, I have your number saved you prick"

"Remember the plan?"

"What... Geri it's seven o'clock in the morning, it's Sunday, could you please stop talking in rebus?"

"Oh God, have a laugh sometimes"
"Anyway, I was talking about Little-Leo and Crissy-Cris. We made it, our plan succeeded"

"You mean Luis and Zinedin's plan succeeded"

"Whatever"

"Wait, are you saying that..."

"Yes"

"Aww my Ronnie is growing up so fast :')"
"Wait but how did you know that?!"
"Please tell me you didn't really place cameras in Messi's house!"

"No, I did not"
"I tried actually but he caught me..."
"Anyway, Leo told me"

"Ah ok"
"No, wait... what?!"

"He... texted me?"

"OMG you Cules are the worst"

"I need to remind you who rang me to gossip about Isco and Alvi?"

"Okay, you have a point"
"And you were fangirling too"

"Of course I do"
"Anyway, now you can come back to sleep"
"Bye"

"How I'm I supposed to fall asleep again?!"
"Okay, bye I'll let you know if Cris tells me something"
"Bye :*"