We need a plan - part eight

Check check, one two, check check... hello, I'm back? Too soon?

They talked all night long.

Cris told him about Juni, about his family and Leo could feel the love in his voice, because the Portuguese was like that he felt everything deeply. Leo, on the other hand, listened quietly, sometimes commenting too but he was to amazed by the shine in the man eyes to think about something to say.

Cris was literally shining while petting Majesty (Leo's giant bulldog "pup"), he couldn't have really told why he was so damn euphoric, he just was.

At first he was took off guard by the massive dog that stood at Leo's side, studying him and silently "telling" him to beware around Leo, not to hurt him or she would have eaten him alive.

By now Majesty had somehow swearer undying love for him, cuddling against him.

- Oh, I got something for you - bursted suddenly out Cristiano walking his way to his backpack.

- uhm... - he remerged from his thoughts standing up.

- I brought you something from Madrid, hope you like that - repeated the Real's striker giving the Argentinian a flat and small red package.

- You did't have to Cris - started the younger but Cris cut him off by waving a hand.

- But I wanted to. Open it - smiled the Portuguese. Leo did what the other man had said, inside the wrap there was a DVD, o better a "Top Gun" one.

- Since you have blackmailed me I thought I had to do something to prove that I accept the bet - laughed Cristiano, Leo following him and Majesty barking along too.

They did not watched the movie that night (early morning), both of them silently agree to postpone everything to the day after, too tired to do anything.

Leo showed Cris the room he would have stayed in (he had categorically refused that the Madridista booked a hotel's suit when he had plenty of empty rooms in his house) and, in shock, watched Majesty following him inside.

- Looks like she loves you already - laughed than Leo patting the dog's head.

- Yeah, we had a rough begin, but now we are in love, this close to marriage even - laughed Cristiano too kneeling down and waiting for Majesty to "kiss" him.

- Okay, I'll leave you two to your affairs, see you tomorrow - pulled his hands up in fake resignation the Argentinian.

- Good night Leo, and thank you for all - said truly thankful Cris hugging him.

- Any time -

They were both too tired to properly think about where they are and with whom, they just slept, for once without thoughts, just with a smile written on their face.

- Mmm... five more minutes Juni - mumbled Cristiano drowning further in the bed's covers, and pulling his pillow closer hoping to shoo away the humid thing that was poking at his cheek.

Another "umpf" came from the Portuguese mouth when the thing didn't stop forcing him to wake up completely.

- Okay, okay, I'm awake - sighed passing a hand though his messy hairs and rubbing the latest bits of sleep from his eyes.

Leo was cooking the breakfast when Cristiano's scream made him let the pan he was taking fall with a loud noise.

"Madre, what could have happened?"

The Argentinian ran up the stairs but he suddenly stopped, dead in the track... usually Majesty followed him around the house making almost impossible every Leo's moves, so at that time he should have tripped in the dog something like ten or twenty times...

"Please God have mercy and tell me that this is not what I'm thinking"

As soon as he entered the guest room Cristiano was in he started laughing so hard that he almost got to tears.

Cris was trapped between the mattress and his giant bulldog, horror written on his face. When he saw the little Argentine near the door frame Cris' cheeks flushed red in embarrass.

- Look who is finally came back to the livings - managed to say Lionel through the laughs.

- Yeah, keep laughing, you're not the one who nearly died from a heart attack - mumbled the Portuguese finally free to get up from the bed since Leo had called Majesty by his side.

- Oh believe me I know the feeling - said Leo lost in his toughs.

- What? - asked Cris, not sure about what he had heard.

- What? - asked back Lionel meeting the man gaze.

After the little accident, Leo and Cris had breakfast while chatting careless. Or better, the Argentine was telling Cristiano something but he was too lost in watching the younger moving through the kitchen taking this and that.

Nike's trousers loosened on the hips leaving the "v" of Leo's lower abs shown. The tattoos gently standing out the porcelain skin of the Barcelona striker while he danced through the counters careful not to step on Majesty's paws bare chest.

"Cris stop staring, you're drooling, put your self together, I know that you have a thing for his lower abs and the way those trainers hugs his butts, but..."

- Cris? Cris? Are you okay? - Leo pulled the Portuguese out of his thoughts cutting short his stream of consciousness for his own sake.

- Uhm..? Yeah, more than okay -

"Saint Iker give me the strength or I won't make it through these week"