We need a plan - part nine

I beg you pardon on my knees for my delay but I've been really really busy lately.

As usual, hope you like the new chapter and, if you haven't already, check out my new one shot "Start running Torres"

xox

Obviously they tried in any way to avoid anything that involved going out and leaving Leo's house.
Do not get it wrong, they had nothing against being seen hanging out in Barcelona together, they just really wanted to avoid being mobbed by paparazzi.
They already had too little time, they couldn't waste it between press and interviews.

So they spent the days in Leo's house, growing more and more closer each second.

Cris had learnt that the Argentinian was a really great "chef", he perfectly knew how to cook anything he had on his personal and strict diet.

In first place Cristiano had felt a little self conscious about the trouble his eating schedule was giving Leo or, better, he thought he was giving Leo a hard time but fortunately he had quickly discovered that the Barça striker actually enjoyed cooking and his diet was not that different from his one.

Some of Lionel's habits reminded Cristiano to his son, and he couldn't help but pointing them out loud whenever he had the chance. For examples neither Juni nor Leo liked the bread's crust, both carefully pealed it from every slice they ate like it was a bomb ready to explode. Or the fact that the Argentinian had the tendency to fall asleep in the middle of any movie, no matter how cruel or splatter it was, he just did so.

On the other hand Leo learnt something about Cristiano too.
They followed a kind of routine shared by the both of them, they had breakfast every morning (which Cris made because it was his favorite meal of the day and wanted to amaze Leo as well with his bakery's skills) than they both would train together. Cris was really meticulous with his training schedule and somehow made Leo becoming more careful with it too giving him advices and pushing him to his limits.

Cristiano had fell for Majesty as well (because everyone knows that he had fell for Leo. Come on, even Zizou knew it), he just loved Messi's gigantic bulldog and spent every second of the day petting her and playing with her. It had became a ritual that every night the three of them fell asleep on the couch, Majesty spread on one side making a perfect heating pad for Leo whom would lie with his head on the soft fur of the dog. Cris instead would fell asleep with head on Lionel's side most of the time.

Leo also had learnt to enjoy his indoor pool more because of Cristiano.
He was such a pain in his side, complaining almost like a child every evening because he wanted to relax in the water (that was not true, or better not completely false, but the main reason was because he loved the way the water and the lights in it made Leo's skin glowing and his tattoos sparkling. And also because of the Argentinian's ass, it was a piece of art, a world's treasure).

They were spread on the sofa, Majesty with his big head on Cri's lap when the Portuguese's phone buzzed.

"Ehi man, how's your honeymoon going?"

He didn't need to check the ID to know that it was Sergio.

"Not bad, it's kinda cute here"
Wrote back Cristiano trying not to wake Leo up with his moves.

"Isn't it because of a little pulga?"
He smiled.
Yes, he did.
He started when he had landed in Barcelona and never stopped since.

"Maybe. And no, before you can even think that, I don't want to scare him and throw everything out the window"

"Okay..."
Cris could hear Serge laughing from there, he knew him.

"Stop laughing"
He tipe back as fast as he could.

"I wasn't... look, I have to go, Marcelo is waiting for me. Talk to you soon"
Sergio's answer upset him a little, he hadn't heard from him since he had left Madrid, but he knew that the Captain would have called him soon so he placed his phone on the coffee table in front of him and slowly drifted to sleep, an arm around Leo's shoulder.

- Good night - he whispered leaving a ghost kiss on the Argentinian's cheek.