We need a plan - part seven

bonjour mon ami, I think that I'm back...?
Here a new pass to this madness, please take a sit and enjoy

"What the hell was I thinking when I told Cris to come over?!"

"Oh dear lord I'm screwed"

Ladies and gentlemen, here for you a not really rare exemplary of a panicked Lionel Messi.

Cristiano was supposed to land in an hour, at 1 a.m.; he had sent Leo a text telling him that Zizou had called to let him know that the business appointment in Barcelona had been canceled (coincidence? I don't think so) meaning that him and Leo had more time to "hang out" (or better, to crush on a couch and play videogame or watch Netflix like there's no tomorrow).
Because of that, since that wouldn't have been a meaning to Cris visit in Barcelona, both of them agreed that was better if the Portuguese's private jet has landed early in the morning in order to avoid media and shit.

"Calm the fuck down Leo or other than the fucking hurt knee you will have a heart attack"

"Okay, you have a hour to kill, just watch a fucking movie"

And so he did, "The emperor's new groove"

- pull the lever kronk - mumbled Leo under his breath. He knew the damn movie by heart, it was Tiago's favorite and the only way to make him fall asleep at night when he still was a little baby.

- Wrong lever...-

His remaking of "The emperor's new groove" was interrupted by his iPhone ringing and demanding attention.

"Cris"

- ¿Hola? - picked up Leo as he threw himself back on the couch

- I'm landed Liiiiiio - screamed a cheerful Cristiano from the other side of the receiver making the Argentinian laugh.

- I suppose that everything went well, si? -

- Everything was perfect, yes but do you realize that I'm here in Barcelona after almost three months since the last time we met? - continued happily the Portuguese hopping in the car and closing the door after him (Leo heard the noise)

"What?! A lama?! He's supposed to be dead! " Yzma screamed in the ground making Leo jump out of himself and switching to mute cursing himself and secretly hoping that Cris hadn't heard.

- Leo, is that "the emperor's new groove" in the background? -

"And of course he had noticed"

- Maybe - answered vaguely the younger one laughing

- Juni loves that movie, I think I've watched it something like a billion times -

- Same here - whispered a bit tired Leo.

Silence settled in between the two footballers but it was not uncomfortable. Cristiano loved hearing the sound of Lio breathing, it had the power of calming him down, no matter what.
He was nervous, he had never been at Leo's place before. He hoped not to be underdressed for the occasion or...

"What the fuck Cris, underdressed?! It's 2 in the morning, you travelled and Leo is not someone who minds how expensive are your clothes"

- you're tired? - Leo's voice dragged him out of his thoughts thank god.

- A little, Juni couldn't fall asleep so we played all night long - smiled Cris remembering how his little boy fall suddenly asleep while he was in the living room taking to Juni's room his favorite toy.

- I'm sorry Cris, Christmas break is meant to be spent whit your family and Junior is missing you and... - Lionel was starting hyperventilating. He cursed himself, he was such a stupid, an egoist stupid.
What had seemed to be a great idea was turning in a catastrophe.

- Ehi stop it Lio, Crissy is with my mother in Madeira, he was out of his skin with excitement because he was missing all his cousins and stuff - tried to calm him down the Portuguese talking slowly.

- And I could have also promised him to take "his favorite player jersey" home signed - mumbled Cris making Lionel laughing so hard his abs were hurting.

- Oh lord, certainly your son has his priorities straight -

They were still at the phone when a light knock at the door made Leo jump.
He literally run till the main door, phone still glued to his hear, heart racing in his chest and breath dying.
The Argentinian opened reveling the tall figure of Cristiano, backpack on his back and a carrion at his feet. He looked so damn good even in his Nike hoodie and trainers. Even with is so fucking hot snap back.

- I think I'm here - laughed into the receiver Cris before hanging up and enveloping the younger men in a breathtaking hug.