Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

I have planned everything in my head. I know Silas will desperately look for me. I know he'd search the whole campus if he has to. Lalo na at nung Sabado pa kami huling nag-usap. I just have to make sure of the timing.

I got my phone to move my vital piece.

Me:
Meet me at the side of the chapel. 

Nanatili akong nakatayo at nakasandal sa pader habang hinihintay ang pagdating niya. I don't know if how long I've been standing here. Maybe not more than three minutes? It's not far from the canteen, assuming that's where he'll come from.

Footsteps made me stood up straight. I turned towards the direction of the sound and found him walking my way. His forehead was slightly creased and confusion was written on his entire face. I know he's wondering why I asked him to meet here.

"Why did you want me here?" Orion asked.

He stopped a few distance in front of me. I breathed in, slow and deep. I licked my lips. My chest expanded while my heart constricted. I closed my eyes tight, trying to calm myself. 

"I... moved." I mumbled shakily under my breath.

"What?" he asked as if he failed to hear what I said.

I swallowed hard. I forced my eyes to open and lifted my head to properly look at him. His piercing eyes were on me. His expression was grave and unsmiling. 

"I moved." I repeated, raising my voice this time. It came out hoarse and weak.

Orion stared at me with puzzlement, processing what I just said. His eyes slightly widened when he realized what I meant. His lips parted in complete awe.

"Are you..." he heedfully asked. His sharp eyes remained on mine, never allowing me to look away from him.

I bit my lip hard and slowly nodded.

He inhaled violently. His eyes visibly darkened. He examined my face, trying to find out if I was telling the truth or not. A few seconds later, he breathed in sharply.

"Fuck it." he grunted and strode swiftly towards where I was. His hand reached out to my back. A soft gasp escaped me when he pulled me to him. My eyes closed when our bodies collided. My heart jumped in shock when soft lips covered mine.

His strong arm slipped around my back, locking me in his hold and forbidding me to escape. He pulled me tighter, the distance between us was inexistent. He crashed his lips on mine harder. He tilted his head and nibbled on my upper lip, then my lower. His mouth moved fast, like he'd been waiting his whole life for this to happen and he couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to.

He kissed my like a starved man. His tongue expertly parted my lips. I didn't resist. His tongue swiped with mine. My hand gripped on his muscled arm, the other clung on his shoulder. I started kissing him back, without inhibition and just... lust.

Orion's hand slipped to my rear, caressing it back and forth. I found myself taking steps backward until my back was pressed on the wall. His hand cupped my jaw, angling my face to his satisfaction. His tongue plunged in and out of my mouth. I swiped my tongue, wanting to match his enthusiasm. It earned me a guttural growl from him. 

Kissing Orion... I couldn't help but compare. Orion's kisses are rough and greedy, his kisses were gentle and tender. Orion's hands touched me with ravage desire, he touched me with adoration. Orion's hold on me was possessive and dominant, Silas' held me protectively-like I was his lifeline.

Despite the fire burning in my skin caused by the intensity of our make out, my body feels numb. My heart ached, painfully clenching nonstop. My closed eyes heated, with tears, I bet.