I DID A LITTLE THING AHHH.

Hello you amazing people! I've been putting this off for like, FOREVER, because I really suck at writing, and FUCKING EVERYTHING. A few weeks ago I got a sudden inspiration to write a story. So little old me decided it would be best to feed my creative needs, and write.
I didn't expect for this little story to come out so depressing, but it did soooo....

I just suddenly wanted to write about death, Idk why but.....
So I wrote and this is the result. Just a quick warning, im NOT good at writing, but if you do happen to find this even remotely okay, and you want it to turn into a full story, please let me know in the comments and ill do that I guess.

So anyway..... Here's the story!!! Hope you enjoy!

||||WARNING: Mentions of suicide, abuse and other sensitive topics. DO NOT proceed if you are sensitive to that stuff <3||||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut up!" My husband screamed at me again. I ran upstairs, crying. He was drunk; I knew he didn't mean it when he said he hated me. He didn't mean it. I fell on the ground in the hallway, sobbing.

He didn't mean it. He never meant it.

"Im going out!" he yelled, before I heard the door slam. I jumped a bit before I looked up at the framed photo hanging on the chestnut colored wall. It was a picture of me and my husband on our wedding day. There was so much love in our eyes; what happened to it? I got up and wiped away the tears on my cheeks. I went to check on my 9-year old daughter, asleep in her bed. She's so precious; so pure. That's why I've been dreading this day. My husband may not love me, but my daughter loves me more than anything in the world. I dont want to leave her with her abusive father.

Rachael thinks im happy with my life, so if I die, she'll wonder how; she'll wonder why I decided to take my life. I've come close to this many times, but my wonderful, hobbit-haired daughter was always the one thing keeping me alive; But not this time. I just can't anymore. She'll grow out of me eventually, and leave me for dead just like my "loving" husband. She's growing up so fast. I smile as I stroke her hair. I re-count her freckles. 34, 35, 36, 37, 38.
38 little freckles covering her cute baby-like face. Ill remember that number. That number is important; 38.

I pull out my notebook where I keep all of my poems. I flip to the exact middle of the book. I haven't wrote anything there. I pull out a black clickable pen and write the number "38". I want to remember this number. I want Rachael to aswell. Again, Its important; 38. I put my book beside her, and leave the room. I feel better now, but that's still not gonna stop me. I lock myself in the bathroom. Now Its just me, alone with my thoughts and a bottle of pills. That's really scary. You don't want those two things alone together.

I grab the pills from the cabinet and swallow them. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Down the hatch they go. I swallowed 6 pills; 6. That number is also important; 6. I need to write it down. I cant though; I have to sleep. I lay down on the tiled bathroom floor; its so cold, but the pills I ate make it seem so warm. I shut my eyes.

"Just sleep." I thought to myself. "Just sleep." I get colder. The pills aren't making the ground seem warm anymore; Its making it colder; I dont want it to get colder. I start to shiver and slip out of reality. Just sleep. Just sleep. Just sleep. I smile as I think of my little baby; So sweet and precious she is. I think of her as I fall asleep; slowly, then all at once.

~~~EDIT: IK its fucking shit, but if you enjoyed this shit, again, please comment or direct message me saying your opinions on if I should make this a separate story or not, or if you want to give me some constructive criticism on how I can make it better. You can leave harsh comments about it too if you want, idc at this point, my self-esteem is so low, it cant go any lower :D Alright, have a good day/afternoon/ night! Bye guys!~~~