Chapter 1-my sweet rose

Time skip 3 months
(Y/n) p.o.v
It's been three months since qrow found me that dreadful night and saved me , when he did he brought me to a small house in the woods . There lived his two nieces called Ruby and Yang , "kids I'd like you two to meet (y/n) he's going to be staying with you for a while whilst I go take care of some business over at beacon".
"H...hi" I said in a low voice "hello their I'm Yang and this is my sister ruby" she gestured towards the small hooded girl next to her "hello nice to meet you," she sounded just as shy as me . Just speaking to these two put a small smile on my face , it was reliving to have a normal conversation after so long .

Time skip 2week
Ruby's p.o.v
It's been two weeks since (y/n) decided to come and live with us and it's been really great to have someone new to talk to besides Yang . Although he isn't exactly the happiest person ever, whenever I try to talk to him he cuts the conversation short and walks away and besides the first time I met him he never smiles either, and it worries me for some reason like I don't want to see him sad .
I woke up one night and went downstairs only to see (y/n) except he didn't look like himself, his eyes were a glowing red and he had ears and a tail that matched his (h/c) hair. But what scared me the most were the bone like spikes coming out of his forearms and back, "(y/n) is that you" I asked scared at what he would do next "ow hey ruby" he still had his blank expression on his face. "Your scared aren't you, at what I am" y..your a Faunus aren't you?" I asked with little effort, "no...no I'm something far worse a monster , a grimm Faunus, at least that's what qrow told me" I could feel sadness mand hate in his voice "I'm not scared of you" I said looking straight into his eyes , "sure you  may be a little scary when your spikes are showing , but deep down I know your a good person" as I said this all of my fear washed away and I was actually getting closer to him instead of farther away "you shouldn't get to close to me" he said "why not?" I asked confused "because if you get close to me you'll get hurt just like everyone else did" he started to seem sad slightly "(y/n) what are you talking about?"
"M...my family died because I was with them, then when qrow found me I got angry at him and he got hurt so I'm worried that if I get close to you or Yang or anyone else they'll end up getting hurt as well" as he was saying this tears were coming from his eyes, "don't worry (y/n) I promise that me or Yang won't get hurt so please stop avoiding us , all we want to do is help you" "o..okay I'll trust you" he said with a small but sincere smile and that made me happy.
Little did I know that the next day uncle qrow came back only to to take (y/n) away with him for training so that it'll be safe for him to be around people, after he said his goodbyes to Yang ,who seemed particularly sad to see him go , the last thing I ever heard him say to me was "I'll see you again soon my sweet little rose" after that he was gone and I didn't see him again for a very long time.

Qrows p.o.v
Earlier
"So that's basically what happened oz" after I explained what happened to him he just sat their in silence, "where is the boy now?" "He's safe I've left him with my nieces" "alright then qrow you are to train him to control his power, but under no circumstances can you let anyone else know he's alive for his own safety"
"You got it oz don't have to tell me twice." And with that I left to start (y/n)'s  training, to prepare him for what lies ahead.

Hey guys and gals thanks for reading the beast within chapter 1 I hope you enjoyed and please comment on any ideas you have on future chapters

(Y/n):will you please shut up I'm trying to sleep!!
Me:wait how did you get here?
(Y/n):how am I supposed to know your the writer
Me:ow yeah , well get back in the story were you belong!
(Y/n):whatever loser I didn't want to be here anyway
Me:hey show some respect to your creator, see you next chapter everyone, get back here!