Eight

Wonshik received a text message early that morning from his friend, Hongbin. The latter wanted to meet up at the company in order to discuss about an important matter. His friend did not specify the details to him in the text so all Wonshik was able to do was to meet up with Hongbin.

As he entered the meeting room, he was surprised to see both Jaehwan and Hyuk there as well.

'Did Kong send you a message too?' Jaehwan asked.

Wonshik nodded.

'I wonder what it's about,' Hyuk wondered.

The three of them sat around the long table to wait for Hongbin to show up. Then, to their surprise as the door opened, the Dark Taekwoon entered the room.

He did not look pleased to see the others nor did he seem to be expecting them to be waiting there. Just as he was about to leave, Hongbin came up from behind and stopped him.

'Get in. We need to talk,' Hongbin said in a rather demanding and serious tone in which no one could refuse.

The Dark Taekwoon had no escape and was immediately forced to sit down to see what the younger was up to.

After Hongbin had stepped into the room, the Dark Hakyeon followed closely behind.

'Hyung?' Hyuk was surprised. 'Where did you go this morning? We were looking all over for you.'

'Sorry. I had something to talk about with Hongbin.'

The Dark Hakyeon gave a glance at Hongbin and both nodded in agreement about something. The six of them gathered and sat down together even if they were reluctant.

'So, what is it?' Wonshik asked curiously as to why even the Dark Taekwoon was in the room.

Hongbin took a deep breath and stared at the Dark Taekwoon.

'I think it's time for you to be honest with me, with us.' The younger suddenly said.

The others were confused.

'About what?' Jaehwan was looking back and forth between Hongbin and the Dark Taekwoon. A tense atmosphere could be felt in the room.

'How much time do you have left? Hongbin disregarded Jaehwan's question and continued his interrogation with the Dark Taekwoon. He wanted to get straight to the point.

In an instant, the Dark Taekwoon became alarmed and knew that the Dark Hakyeon must have told the younger the truth.

He tried to remain silent and wanting to leave immediately in order to avoid the questioning.

'Time? What are you talking about Hongbin-ah?' Jaehwan decided to ask again.

The Dark Taekwoon got up from the uncomfortable situation and without a single word, tried to leave the room. But he was blocked by the Dark Hakyeon who was standing in front of the door.

'Get out of my way,' the Dark Taekwoon demanded.

'It's time to be honest with them. There's no use in hiding it anymore.' The Dark Hakyeon refused.

The Dark Taekwoon was not pleased that the Dark Hakyeon was obviously on Hongbin's side.

He was angered by the sudden feeling of betrayal and grabbed the Dark Hakyeon's collar in anger. He wanted to shove the other out of the way but the Dark Hakyeon was not budging at all.

The others became alarmed and worried that the Dark Taekwoon would hurt the Dark Hakyeon.

'You! Get your hands off of him!' Wonshik rushed to the Dark Taekwoon to stop him but then, Hongbin got in the way instead. 'What the hell are you doing?'