Unforgettable

Though he has never really felt the need to sleep much, that night, Hakyeon felt the most relaxed he could ever be. Even though it wasn't his bed, the comfort and warmth that he had received from the members of VIXX made him really happy.

Despite all the wrongs he had done in the past, the members were forgiving and made the Dark Hakyeon feel welcome. Except for one particular member...

Hakyeon woke up earlier than he had planned on his alarm so he decided to make himself breakfast before getting dressed and heading out. It was the day in which the maknae wanted to go out with him and show him around the city. He was highly anticipating as what the youngest had planned out for him.

He noticed that Jaehwan had left early for a schedule at a music program as per usual and Wonshik stayed out all night after dinner. Hakyeon wanted to prepare breakfast for the rest of the members since they had made him dinner the previous night.

Hakyeon had difficulty in preparing anything though since he didn't really know how to cook so he decided to just bring a few snacks and placed it in his bag. He noticed the time on the clock and was going to wake Hyuk up but when he opened the door, Hyuk was no where to be found. His bed was already neatly folded and it seems like the youngest had left before Hakyeon.

Where did he go? Hakyeon was a bit worried.

Then, he heard the front door click open and rushed to see if it was Hyuk. Instead, it was Hongbin. Hongbin looked at Hakyeon who was still in his pajamas.

'Hurry and get dressed. Hyuk is waiting downstairs.' The younger said in a rather uncaring tone.

'Huh?'

Wasn't it just me and Hyogi? Is Hongbin coming too?

Hakyeon hurriedly got dressed and took his backpack with him. He followed Hongbin closely behind towards the parkade.

'Morning hyung!' Hyuk popped out from the car window to greet the Dark Hakyeon. He was so awake and cheerful.

'Where did you go this morning?' Hakyeon wondered.

'Just to grab some supplies. Get in.' Hyuk offered the seat next to him for Hakyeon.

The two of them sat in the back seats as Hongbin decided to take the wheels since neither Hyuk nor this Hakyeon knew how to drive. Hyuk was clinging onto Hakyeon tightly and pointing outside of the window at every city landmark they came across. Though it was early in the morning, Hakyeon felt more awake just having such a happy child next to him.

But Hakyeon also noticed something. Hongbin kept stealing glances at the two of them who were in the back seat from his mirrors. He was rather quiet during the entire trip and only answered from time to time whenever Hyuk asked a question.

'Alright! We're here!' Hyuk shouted in excitement and hopped off the car.

Hyuk hurried to the back of the car and pulled out a bag. He took out a few snapbacks and face masks then handed them to both Hakyeon and Hongbin.

'What is this for?' The Dark Hakyeon wondered.

'Hyung, did you forget we're celebrities?' Hyuk smiled.

'Ah.' Hakyeon remembered.

These boys were a part of a well-known Kpop group and people may be able to recognize them if they weren't being careful.

Hyuk helped Hakyeon with putting on the mask.

'Thanks.'

'I don't get why you want me to bring us all here,' Hongbin finally said something,' Look at all these people...'