Ch. 18 "You thudded me."

Hey guys.

I am so sorry about not posting this earlier. I was having writer's block but also I have been really busy with work. I hope you guys understand. Anyways, thank you to my faithful readers who have been with me since the beginning. Not only that I also want to thank the readers who just start reading my story as well.There are two more chapters left in this book. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it.  Without further ado, here is chapter 18. Don't forget to vote and comment as well. 😊😊

It's been eight months since our first official date and we are still going strong.Magnus is still the CEO of the company and working his butt off trying to keep it afloat. I on the other hand still work at Starbucks and drawing on the side whenever I can. I even apply as a concept artist at different companies but I keep getting turn down until when I get a letter which is from one of the company that I want to apply to but haven't. I look at it puzzle.

"Mom," I call out.

"Yeah?" My mom asks as she walks out the kitchen. "What's up?"

"Nothing much but I got this letter from a company I thought about applying but didn't."

"Don't look at me. I have no idea about the company. Neither did your dad. Perhaps your friends or Magnus turn it in as you."

"Maybe," I reply.

"Well open it," my mom stated as she walks over to me.

"Okay," I say as I rip open the envelope and take out the content revealing a letter.

"Well what it say?" My mom aske.

"Dear Mr McCain," I read out loud.

"We are pleased to accept you into our company as a concept artist at Riot. Please answer answer our contract no later than May 25. We hope to see you there and look forward to work with you. Sincerely Daniel Thompson."

"Oh my god. I got in." I exclaim.

"You got in?" My mom yelled.

"I got in," I yell back, laughing and dancing around.

Hearing the racket, my dad run down the stairs. "What the heck is going on?"

"Alec got into the art company he wants but didn't apply."

"What?" my dad asks. "Are you sure it's not a scam?"

"It's not a scam dad." I reply grinning. "Magnus is behind this."

"Are you sure?" my dad asks.

"Yes," I reply. "He actually took the picture of my drawings without me knowing and decided to send it to Riot."

"Why?" my dad asks.

"To give me a freaking push." I say. "I alway feel like my artwork is never done but he sees potential in it and decided to send it in as me."

"Well apparently he is right," my mom states smiling. "You got in based on your artwork not his."

"Thanks mom," I replied grinning.

"Are you going to go out today?"

"Going to have breakfast with you guys, however I am going to Magnus' and kill him then I will thank him."

"Very funny," my mom says as she cooks then plates the pancakes then put it in front of me and my dad.

"Al," my dad says.

"Joking," I reply grinning as I scoff down the pancakes." I'm done."

"Okay," my parents reply.