Ch. 11 "Will you..."

A/N: Hi guys, I am posting today because I feel like it but also because tomorrow is President's day as well. Hope you guys have an awesome three day weekend. Plus, keep your eyes peel for Ch. 12 which I will post on Friday, hopefully.

I drive up to the restaurant's parking lot that I agree to meet Izzy, Ryan, Magnus and Jace at and park the car. As soon as I get out of the car and lock it, I walk into the restaurant and tell the hostess that I am with the party with Izzy. She just smile and tells me to follow her, which I do. We follow her to my table and there I see that Izzy, Ryan and Jace are there.

"Hey guys," I say, greeting my friends.

"Hey Alec," they all reply.

"So what's up?" I ask as the hostess gives me a menu.

"Nothing much," Izzy finally replies. "Just want to spend time with my favorite boys."

"Okay," I reply skeptically as I look at Ryan and Jace for any tell signs if they are lying to me.

"Okay," I say. I am about to ask Izzy what is going on when Magnus walk to our table.

"Sorry if I am late," he starts. "Traffic's a nightmare getting here."

"I bet," Izzy replies.

Magnus greets Jace and Ryan then finally greets me last.

"Hey Alec," Magnus says as he shakes my hand.

"Hey," I reply. "How have you been?"

"Good," Magnus says as he sits down next to left of Ryan while I am on the right of Ryan.

"That's good," I reply. "The company is doing well?"

"Yeah," Magnus replies smiling.

"Cool," I reply. I am about to ask Magnus something when the waitress decides to come to our table and totally disrupt my train of thought.

"Hey my name is Autumn and I will be your server today. What kind of drinks to do you want to start off with?"

"I will have an ice tea," Izzy says

"Make it two," Jace chimes in.

"I will have root beer," Ryan replies.

"I will have a coke," Magnus states.

The waiter turns to me.

"I will also have a coke."

"Alright sounds good," Autumn replies. "I will be back with your drinks along with some salad."

"Okay," Thanks we all reply in unison. As soon as Autumn leaves to get our drinks, Izzy decides to break the silence.

"So how's working with Magnus?" Izzy asks Jace.

"It's good so far," Jace replies as he looks at Magnus grinning. "But it can be a pain in the ass too since he can forgets how to be professional when I am around."

"Oh please," Magnus replies, laughing. "I admit that I am kind of bad at that but at least I am improving."

"True," Jace states laughing. "However there are times that you do forget that we are at work not on a camping trip or something. I literally have to remind you that you are my boss at the moment."

"Wow," I reply, laughing. "Same old Magnus."

"Shut it," Magnus replies affectionately to me, smiling.

"Aww did I hurt the big boss feelings?" I tease.

"Shut up," Magnus replies, rolling his eyes. Even though he knows that I do care for him. He's about to say something else when Autumn returns with our drinks.