Ch 15 Malec

A/N: So sorry about not being able to post on Friday. I had a busy day plus I have a new work schedule. So anyway I hope you guys understand. Without further ado lets get into Ch. 15

I am at Jace's house where he helps me tie the bow tie that comes with my suit. Once he is finish he pats my back, grinning.

"Damn I did a good job."

"Yeah," I say jokingly as I roll my eyes. "Where's Ryan and Daniel?"

"There should be here soon," Jace answers as he rolls his eyes "I swear they are always late when it comes to something important.

"I know right," I reply, laughing. "Maybe they are secretly are girls."

"Wow," Jace replies laughing as Ryan and Daniel enters.

"I heard that," Ryan deadpans as he glares at me.

"What?" I ask. "I am just stating the obvious."

"Well it can can also get you into trouble as well " Daniel replies evilly as he slowly walks to me. I notice that Ryan does the same.

"What is going on?" I ask as I nervously back away from them.

"GET HIM," Ryan yells as he chases after me. When that begins I try to run away, but I am way to slow. He catches up to me and throws me onto his shoulder like I am a light weight as I try to struggle free.

"What the hell?" I complain as I begin hitting Ryan's back.

"Revenge is sweet," Daniel replies laughing as Ryan throws me on the couch and starts to tickle me. I start to laugh so hard as Daniel decides to join in.

"Help me," I cry out for help to Jace as I continue to laugh.

"Nope," Jace replies laughing.

They continue to tickle me as I continue to laugh. "Please stop," I say between laughter.

"Nope," Ryan says as he continues to tickle me. "You have to say you are sorry."

"I am sorry," I deadpan

"Nope, I don't believe you," Ryan replies. "You have to say it with feeling."

"Fine," I reply as they continue to tickle me.

"I am sowwrie," I reply with the puppy dog eyes.

"There it is," Daniel replies laughing as Ryan and Daniel let me go.

"Great," I say look down at my suit. "It's all winkle because of you guys."

I decide to take of my jacket, shirt and bow tie to straighten it out. However I notice that Ryan and Daniel I looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing," they reply together.

I just them the really look.

"Fine," Daniel replies first. "You look really good that is all.

"Yeah," states, agreeing with Daniel.

"Really?" I ask skeptically.

"Yes" Daniel and Ryan replies together.

"Ok," I reply shaking my head. "You guys are weird."

"What?" Daniel asks. "Can't two guys say that one of their friends is hot?"

"Sure," I reply.

"Okay," Daniel replies shaking his head. "I don't see a problem. Besides I can admire the beauty of a man. However I am pansexual."