Ch. 13 "He's making a terrible mistake."

-One week later, Alec's house-

The blare of my alarm interrupts me from my slumber. Groaning, I hit the snooze button and about to go back to sleep when the door to my room slam open and there is feet paddling across my wood floors.

"Get your ass up," I hear my best friend Jace says as he sits down next to me on the bed

"No, I don't want to." I mumble back, swatting at his arm.

"Dude don't make me go to desperate measures. If you don't get up in the next five minutes there will be hell to pay."

"Why?" I asks, groaning.

"Because A it's the day that we go on a trip for your bachelor party and we want to beat traffic."

"But I didn't ask for a bachelor party," I whine.

"Well tough. I plan it and I want the guest of honor to be there whether he likes it or not."

"Fine," I reply. "I hate you. Do you know that?"

"Yes I do. I love you too jerk face," Jace replies, grinning. "I want you to be in the kitchen in ten."

"Fine," I reply.

Jace then turn to go out of my room but before he left he slap my ass. I just groan as I get up of my bed and paddle across my room to get to my bathroom. There I shower, shave and brush my teeth then change into a change of clothes. I then grab my backpack and duffle bag that I pack the night before for my three day weekend getaway for the bachelor party. I out of my room where I see my friends and my parents are there.

"Morning," I greet them.

"Morning," my parents and friends greet me.

"Ready for the weekend get away?" my dad asks

"Yeah," I reply. "Just happy that I can get away from you guys," I say jokingly.

"Wow,"my mom says.

"I am joking," I states, grinning. "I love you."

"Love you too," my mom says.

"Well bud we better pack up and get on the road," Ryan says.

"Alrighty then," I say. I then turn to my parents. "Bye."

"Bye sweetie," my mom replies.

"Bye champ," my dad replies also.

I give them one last wave then head out the door with my friends. We walk to Daniel's van which is big enough for us and the luggage.

"So," I begin. "Where is Magnus?"

"Oh," Jace replies. "He tell me to tell you that he can't make it and that he is really sorry about it. He have obligations and meetings that he can't get out of."

"Oh," I reply kind of bum out.

"Hey," Daniel replies. "It's all good. We will have a blast this weekend even without Magnus. We will make sure of it."

"Thanks guys,"I reply.

We pack the car up then get into it.

"So we will be taking turns driving." Jace starts.

"Aye aye captain," I tease Jase.

"You ass," Jace replies as he starts the car and pull it away from the curb.

"Anyways where are we going?" I ask my friends.

"We are going to a place outside of the city." Daniel replies cryptically.