Ch. 10 "No Buts Mr."

"Ashley," Sam begins.

"This is all an act?" Ashley asks looking at her parents.

"Baby," Andrew starts try to reach for her shoulder so he can rest his hand on it.

"Don't" Ashley replies pushing Andrew's hand off of her. "Does Alec know about this?"

The parents just look at each other.

Ashley scoffs once she realizes that Alec is not in it. "Of course not."

"Ashley please," Courtney says. "Don't tell him. It will ruin him."

"Ruin him" Ashley yells. "RUIN HIM?" "HE'S GAY. No one can change that!! Not even me."

"Ashley please hear me out," David says.

"What?" Ashley screams . "What can you say that can make it better? That you don't want him to be gay in this society? "That he can actually find happiness with me? News flash gays are accepted in this society. Better than the last 60 years I might add. Have you ever thought about how it might affect not only me but Alec as well? How it might not only hurt me but also him as well?"

"Baby," Andrew deadpans.

"Don't baby me dad." Ashley snaps back at her dad. "Don't you dare. All four of you  are the worst kind of parents here. You two, she says as she points accusingly at Courtney and David. "You try to play this perfect parents to Alec when in reality you can't really accept who he is. He's gay get over it. NO person can ever change that. Not even me. He's not confuse he is gay. There is someone out there that actually love him for him. I can't and I won't take that away from him . Ashley then turns to her parents

"And you two," she finally says pointing  at her parents. "You don't even care about me or how  I might feel about being pimp out to some random guy I don't know about. I know something is off the moment you ask me to visit some random guy in the hospital. I thought cool maybe I can finally meet actual nice people in this place after moving here to this town . But no, they want me to be more than friends with the guy. They want me to marry him because his parents don't want him to be gay. You are unbelievable."

"Ashley," Courtney begins. "I am sorry but I just want him to experience what it is like to be with a girl."

"Wow," Ashley scoff sat Courtney." New's flash. He's not interested and never will be."

"Ashley," Sam begins. "I am sorry."

Ashley sighs. "No mom you are only sorry because I found out about it and that I am piss. I don't know what to say to you guys now."

"Ashley," David begins. "Please don't tell Alec."

Ashley just laugh and scoff at the parents. "Fine, I won't tell him. But there is no guarantee that he will be piss at you for this when he finds out about this. To be honest I would love to be in that front row seat for that revelation."

"Ashley sit down," Andrew yells at her. "Please don't. I thought we discuss this."

Ashley sighs remembering why she even agree with her parent to visit Alec. "Okay. I am sorry. I am tired and going to bed."

"Okay night sweetie," her parents replies.

Ashley's get up to go upstairs to get to her room. As she is walking there she thought I will show them. They think they win. Not yet. I will be a bridezilla and make their lives miserable.  Not only for me but for Alec too. 

Soon enough she's off to dreamland as soon as her head hits the pillow.

----

-One week later-