Ch 14 Rehearsal dinner from hell.

Magnus

I just got out of my car and walk to the gate that is in front of Izzy house. I open the gate and enter the property. As soon I did that I take out my phone so I can text Alec.

Where are you? Izzy needs us.

I press send then continue to walk to the front of Izzy house. Noticing that the door is not close all the way, I open it and enter the house.

"Izzy." I call out.

No response.

"Hello?" I call out. "Anybody home?"

No response. I close the door behind me then continue walking into the house. As I walk around the house, I notice that it is okay no struggle but it's kind of ransack when BOOM!!! An explosion coming from the basement knocking me back and out as the fire begin to start around me.

I wake up with a start gasping as one of my good friends and co worker Leo rush over to me.

"Bro are you ok?"

"Yeah," I say. "Bad dream."

"Okay," Leo says. "Are you sure you okay?"
"Yeah," I reply. I tell him about the dream and Leo just stare at me.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing," Leo replies grinning. "You really need to lay off watching how to get away with murder so late at night."
"Shut up," I reply as I throw the pillow at him.
"Kidding," Leo replied. "Anyways are you super sure you are okay?"

"I think so. But I just feel I am a little off especially with the fact that Alec is getting marry tomorrow."

Leo just sighs. "I know bud. I am sorry."

"Me too," I reply.

"Have you talk to him lately?"

"I talk to him about two days ago." I respond.

"Okay," Leo says. "You going to the rehearsal dinner right?"

"Yeah," I reply.

"Do you want me there with you?"

"What you mean?" I ask Leo with a puzzle look.

"As support." Leo continues.

"Yeah. Thanks bud." I reply.

"You're welcome." Leo says. "Hey, we better get ready for work alright?"

"Alright." I say.

After getting ready for work we left to go to the company where we work until the rehearsal dinner. 

"Ready to go?" Leo asks as he tugs at the tie that he's wearing.

"Yeah," I reply as little final touches on my tie and suit that I change into.

We walk to my car since Leo and I switch off by carpooling to and from work. Anyways I drive us to the place where the rehearsal dinner is taking place. We exit my car then walk to the front of the venue when I hear yelling,

"SPENCER! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

I turn to Leo laughing. "Oh God. Whoever this Spencer person is I fell bad for them."

"Me too," Leo replies as we both enter the venue.

We look around and we see it is a mess with everything out of place and Ashley screaming her head off.

"I ORDER DIFFERENT FLOWERS THEN THIS!!! WHAT IS THIS? WHY ARE THERE LILACS!!! I WANT FUCKING PEACH ROSES ALONG WITH JASMINE AND FREAKING LILIES!!!!!"

"Ashley calm down," I hear Alec replies. "I am so sorry about this but she is right. Why can't you guys get anything right. Not to mention this place is a mess."