Ch 17 The First Date

After 40 minutes of driving we arrive at Koreatown where we get to walk around and look at all the knick knacks and even go on a little splurge. Magnus got me some stuff animals while I got him one also. As we continue to walk around, Magnus notice  a foot massage place then starts to head over there.

"Where are you going?" I ask him as he takes off.

"To get a foot massage and you are coming with me."

"What?" I ask as he drags me off to get a foot massage.

"We are getting a foot massage and you are coming with me whether you like it or not."

"But," I begin but Magnus interrupts me.

"No buts," he states as he opens the door to the massage place and lets me enter first then he. Once we all enter the place, a woman of 40 greets us.

"Hi, welcome to Relax Station, how may I help you?"

"Yes. My boyfriend and I are here to get a foot massage and it's our first time. Do you think that you can help us out?"

"Of course," the woman replies, beaming. "How long have you been together?"

"Not long," I reply. "Couple of months."

"Actually it is more than a couple babe. It's 6 months."

"Oh, wow. Not that long?" the woman asks as she takes us back where we can get the massage.

"Not really," Magnus replies. "But we known each other for 8 years. Finally I have the nerve to asks him out and he say yes."

"Wow, that is a good story," the woman replies.

"Yeah," I deadpans as I settle down on the chair next to Magnus.

"The masseuse will be with you shortly,"

"Thank you," Magnus and I both reply.

Once she is gone, I just turn to my boyfriend and grin. "You really are going all out here aren't you?"

"Yeah," Magnus replies. "Plus its nothing to extravagent which I am very please with myself."

"As you should," I reply grinning. I lean into to give him a peck on the lips.

" I love you," I say.

"I love you too," he replies.

Soon enough, two women enter and introduce themselves before they start the massage. First they work on the back, shoulders and calves  which feels really good then have both of use to turn over so they can work on our feet. After having the thirty minutes massage, I feel rejuvenated persoanlly I don't know about Magnus. We both thank the massuse and tip them which they thank us in return. Once we left the massage palor, Magnus turns to me and grin.

"So what yo uthink about the massage?"

" I love it," I reply. " What about you?"

"Same here man. I feel really good after it."

"Same," I deadpans. "So where to now?"

"How bout some shopping in an outlet or something?"

"That sounds good. Where do you have in mind?"

"How about Citadel Outlets?"

"Cool," I reply as we head to the car. Soon enough Magnus is backing out of the parking lot and driving over there. After driving for a while we arrive at the outlet where we shop around.

"Where you wanna go shop at?" My boyfriend asks me.

"No idea," I reply as we walk around.  We walk into multiple stores to window shop. After awhile, Magnus breaks the silence.

"I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?" I ask.

"It's a surprise but I do hope that you like it."

"Well we shall see about that," I say grinning.

We walk back to his car so we can head over to the mysterious destination that Magnus have in mind. I notice that we keep on driving past restaurants after restaurants. After awhile I begin to question Magnus motives.

"Where the heck are we going to eat when you keep on passing restaurant after restaurant?"

"You shall see," Magnus replies grinning.

After driving awhile, we finally arrive at the place that Magnus so desperately want me take me to. It is a park.

"Wow," I say as we walk holding Magnus's hand. "This is something."

"Well you haven't seen anything yet."

"What you mean?" I ask, puzzle.

"You will see," Magnus replies, grinning.

We keep on walking when we pass trees decorated in my favorite colors, blue and green as well as a table set with my favorite foods which are bacon cheese burgers, fries and some mash potatos.

"Wow," I say looking around.

"Yeah," Magnus replies.

"This is all for me?"

"Yeah," Magnus says. "But first we dance."

"There's no music." I reply as he takes me to the white gazebo, where we start to dance a bit.

"So," was his reply.

We dance a little bit before the band comes up to us and start playing I'll be by Edwn McCain.

We laugh at that. We continue to dance.

"I have a question," Magnus asks.

"Ask away," I reply as we continue to dance.

"How you like the date so far?"

"It's amazing," I reply smiling. "I really love it. You really out done yourself Baker."

"Really?" Magnus asks.

"Yeah," I reply. "You didn't have to go over the top. This is just the right."

"Yeah?" Magnus asks.

"Yeah," I reply as I lean in to kiss him.

Surprise, it take Magnus awhile to respond but he begins to kiss me back. We continue to dance until the song is over. Magnus just turns to me and grins.

"Do you want to eat?"

"Sure," I reply as we we head over to the table.

We eat in silence and except for the small talk that we have. After finishing dinner and having our fill Magnus just turn to me and grin.

"So McCain if you don't mind me asking. How do you like your day so far?"

"It's good. What about you Baker?"

"It's great," Magnus replies. "I am tired though."

"Yeah same here," as I yawn.

"Ready to head back to your house?"

"Yeah," I reply as we both get up to walk back to Magnus's car.

"So are you sure you will be able to drive home safely after dropping me off?"

"Yeah," Magnus replies as we arrive at his car and get in. "However," he continues, "maybe a kiss will also help."

"Well in that case I am happy to help," I reply as I kiss him. He kiss me back as well. He soon put the car into gear and back out. After driving for around 40 minutes, we finally arrive at my house.

"I have a great time," I state as he parks in front of my house."

"Me too," he replies.

"Text me when you get home?" I ask.

"Always," Magnus says as he lean in to kiss me before I get out to go to my house.

As he pulls away from the curb, he wave at me and I wave back. Soon enough I am alone. I walk up the stair to get to my front door and entire my house after an amazing date with my boyfriend. What else I can ask for?