Logan grabbed her hand, staring right into her eyes,"Let's eat!"

The meal was amazing and several times Blair had to stop herself from moaning. She'd never had Italian food this good. Hell, she'd never had any food this good.

What once seemed like a full table eventually was emptied, nothing but a few pieces of bread remaining.

"So...that was like the best thing i've ever put in my mouth."

Logan choked while sipping his wine as the words came out of Blair's mouth.

"I'm glad you liked it. All the recipes come straight from granny Silver, so I can't really take all the credit," he took another sip of wine, sipping noticeably slower,"Too full for dessert?"

"I'm never too full for dessert, Logan."
***
The two ate dessert, which happened to be store bought gelato but it was sweet and tasty nonetheless.

After eating they settled on the couch, talking up a storm. The loud music had been lowered and now Blair and Logan could tell each other funny stories about their families, friends, lives.

"Wait, so your friend, Macy really flashed the guy so your car wouldn't get towed?!"

"Yep, and then we found out the guy she flashed wasn't even the tow truck guy! He was just some random homeless dude in a baseball cap!"

The two laughed and laughed, the wine making everything seem a bit funnier.

Logan told Blair more about his family, about how his mother had almost died from ovarian cancer but was now doing better than ever.

She was opening her heart to him and telling him things she hadn't told anyone. She told him about how her parents nearly divorced. About the worst year of her life-when her parents were having issues and fighting about everything right in front of her.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Blair, that sounds awful."

"Not gonna lie, it totally was. Between my parents fighting and my brother applying to college, I was kind of put on the back burner. There was even this one time when I came home from a party drunk and crying and my father said nothing to me. He saw me stumble in and just stared at me, looking at me like I was a lost puppy..."

Blair fought back tears. She remembered that night so vividly. A random girl had invited her to go to a party and Blair had gone, assuming this girl wanted to be her friend. In actuality, the girl just needed a ride and knew Blair had a car. She'd never felt more alone than when she was at that party, drinking alone in the corner while she watched the other kids dance and laugh.

Logan grabbed Blair again, wrapping her into a tight hug. She wrapped her arms around his back, interlocking her fingers.

"You're not that girl anymore Blair. You're strong and beautiful and smart. Those high school kids are probably flunking out of college and having kids and you're a few months away from taking over the world."

Blair laughed into his shoulder, taking in his scent. He smelled manly, nothing like the cheap Axe smells she was used to smelling on guys.

"You make me so happy."

Before she could continue, Logan grabbed her chin and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled, her lips tingling as if they had pop rocks on them. All this time she'd wanted nothing more but to make out with Logan but that delicate kiss alone had been better than any make out session she'd ever had.

"You make me happy too, Blair."

Author's Note: I'M BACK AND I'M BETTER!!! I'm back from vacay so back to writing!!! Again, thanks for 1k like wow I can't even tell y'all how cool it is seeing that 1K on my
profile :,)

So BOGAN kissed...thoughts?

This chapter is dedicated to mitternacht33 for making this adorable coverart that honestly puts my cover to shame lol thanks again girl 💜💜💜

I've missed writing so expect an influx of chapters! Don't forget to fave and comment friends :)

PS: TOTALLY JUST CAME ACROSS SEVERE PLOT ISSUES IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I FIXED IT SORRY GUYS