Chapter 16: Map

''TONI!''

I continued screaming his name until I felt the boat violently shake against the waves and almost knocking me out of the boat.

I held onto the dinghy for my dear life, and closed my eyes as the ocean's salty waters sprayed into my face, causing me to choke a bit.

How could he do this? What am I going to do know? Who was attacking our ship? Why.. Why did he .. leave me!?

I couldn't help but think all these things as I waited for the waves to stop attacking the boat.

Soon, I found myself slowly become more and more drowsy as I began to close my eyes...

~1 hour later~

When I opened my eyes, the cloudy skies were gone and the waves were calm once again. The water glowed with a bright turquoise and shimmered in the sunlight. The wind lightly blew from the south, and If I hadn't been stranded in the middle of the ocean, it would've been a splendid day to go out for a swim.

I stayed laid on the hard, wooden plank floors while I recollected the previous events that I had witnessed hours earlier.

The thoughts and questions that gave me headaches filled my head once more.

I musn't think of that, It'll do me no good to ponder over questions that have no answers ,and especially those that I cannot even answer myself.

I looked around at the small boat. There were two life jackets, a paddle, a folded paper, and a crate. I got myself up and put the life jacket on at once.

I then proceeded to open the crate, and found that my logical assumption that there were supplies in there was correct. I began to sort out the supplies, which had consisted varieties of powdered food, cans of water, a compass, and a map. As hungry as I was, I decided it would be best to save it for later. Who knows how long I'll be out here, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I opened up the map, which was very large, and examined it. It's quite odd that it only has 5 continents on it; South America, North America, Africa, and Europe..

I set aside that thought, and focused on the map.'' I know I need to get here'', I mumbled, pointing at England, '' But where am I?''

I thought about the last place I was at, which was on Toni's ship. Hmmm, didn't he mention something about South America? I tried to remember...

........ Ah! Yes! He did, he said that we were in South America.

''So if we're here'', I pointed near South America,'' Then how will I ever make it here?'', I peered at England.

***

Sory if it's hard to understand the situation; So Antonio put you on a boat so you'd be safe and stuff since the ship was being attacked, and now you're stranded in the middle of the ocean.... I hope that makes it more clear.

I'm sorry... I .. I didn't update ;-; I HAVE MY REASONS....

In fact, it's been way over 3 days..... so that means... DARE TIME.

BLAcK_R0sE: I dare you to... tell your readers your crush! ( real person only )

Oh uhm. . . . . .

Erm . . . . . it would have to be . . between. . . Jimmy Page and Chopin. . .

They're both hotties (or at least USED to be) who play(ed) an instrument!

(Yes, I'm in love with two old men. . . . . I shall never say that sentence to my parents. . )

Anywhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

THANK YOU FOR READIIINGGGG!!!!!!

( It would be so positively epicly awesome and superb if you could possibly.... like and maybe, MAYBE, follow me...?Not that you guys aren't already positively epicly awesome and superb...)