Chapter 7: Realization

No one.. never.. would do anything like that for me. But why would he care so much for someone like me..?

All these thoughts and feelings kept spilling through my head, and on top of that Arthur was inches away from my face. I could even feel his breath, which made my face turn an even darker red.

That's when he suddenly leaned in, and I could feel his lips press against my own. As he did, he pinned my arms against the wall.

My stomach lurched as I finally got the feeling of his gentle, soft lips. I didn't know whether I should kiss back, or slap him, or do nothing. Before I could even decide, the captain pulled away.

The captain looked at me with his emerald-green eyes and messy blonde hair. He kept his daze at me and I kept mine. That's when I finally confirmed that I was, in fact, falling for the captain.

In love with Arthur Kirkland.

...In love with the captain.

In love with a... pirate!

I finally snapped out of the daze. I felt as if the captain was hypnotizing me with his good looks and charms. I looked down in embarrassment. I have been forbidden all my life from being a pirate, being in love with one is even worse!

I looked up at the captain. He had a dismayed look in his face.

''I-I I'm so sorry.. I '', I stopped as I realized something.

I am free. I am not '' forbidden '' from anything. I have.. freedom.

''It's fine.. I didn't know what got into me...'', the captain said coldy without looking at me.

He was about to leave to the quarters until I grabbed him by the wrist. He turned around in surprise.

''No, don't go.'', I sputtered.

''What.?'', he said ,shocked.

''You bloody idiot....I need you.'', I said without thinking.

''I-I... you ...made me realize that-t...'', I paused and took a deep breath. My cheeks were burning a bright red. The captain turned around and faced me. He held both my hands.

''Yes, love?'', he said wanting me to continue.

I finally managed to look into his eyes.

''You made me realize that... I'm falling in love with a pirate.'', I said, blushing still.

I don't know why, but I leaned in at the surprised captain and kissed him. He gasped in surprise, but quickly returned the kiss passionately. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, and his sudden touch caused me to gasp a little. That's when he got the chance to slip his tongue in. We both fought for dominance, but he won of course. The captain deepened the kiss, and before I knew it, it was over.

''Do you know why I kidnapped you, love?'', he asked.

I looked up at him confused. I had forgotten all about him kidnapping me. My silence answered his question.

''Because your more valuable than any gold or gems I can steal.'', he said looking deeply into my eyes, still holding onto my waist.

''Your my treasure ''

***

A/N:

I'M SORRY! Please excuse my ignorance of writing a romance scene.

Special thanks to BLAcK_R0sE for helping through this chapter!

She shall become one with mother Russia ^J^

And so shall you!

P.S

Thanks for reading!