Chapter 12: Grace

After I finished eating dinner, which was paella, I went downstairs into Toni's quarters.

I searched for paper and quill, and luckily found some on his desk. I sat down on his leather chair and lit the candle on the desk. I dipped the quill in ink and began writing.

I wrote down everything that I was told about myself, and I also wrote about the flashback I had. Once I was done, I folded the paper neatly and hid it underneath the desk. Now, I won't forget

''_________? Princesa?'', Toni said as he peered through the door.

I turned around. ''Hey. Is.....there something you need..?'', I asked.

''Oh no, I just wanted to show you something espectacular!'', he said enthusiastically, as usual.

''Sure, where?'', I said, a bit curious to what he'd show me.

He grabbed my wrist gently. His sudden touch made me blush a bit.

''Upstairs.'', he said as he led me through the hallways.

We got upstairs, and I was surprised to see it already looked like night. He pointed to the ocean.

I looked over the rails and saw dolphins energetically jumping out of the sparkling waters. It looked truly magnificent.

''It looks beautiful,Toni!'', I gawked as I watched the dolphins. He moved a little closer to me, and I could feel his eyes staring at me. I blushed, and tried to avoid looking at him.

He finally broke in on the silence.''Do you know what the symbol of a dolphin means, princesa?'', he asked, still staring at me.

I finally turned to face him. ''No......what is it?''

''Gentleness and grace.'', he said.

I looked out at the ocean, admiring the dolphins. I could see why they symbolized gracefulness, they looked gorgeous and free.

''I think they'd symbolize freedom. Just looking at them makes me feel free....'', I stopped because I started remembering something..

~ Flashback :O ~

I heard a familiar voice singing. It was the same man that was in my previous flashback. He was singing.

'''A pirate's life for me?

No, a pirate's life for you.

Your my treasure, love.

If that's what it's called, then yes,

My treasure is you.

Freedom you speak of?

If that's what you wish, love.

But remember that no gold can buy you.

But I can steal you.~''

I heard him stop. I quietly got up and went towards the quarters.

I was stopped abruptly by the man blocking my path.

''I see you like eavesdropping'' ,he said. ''So how did you like my poem, if you mind me asking.''

I blushed and looked down.''I-i uh ...quite .. nice...'', I said as he kept walking closer and closer to me, forcing me to back up against the wall.

I could feel my face getting redder as he got extremely close. He was inches away from my face, and whispered in my ear.

''I wrote it about you...'', he said softly.

~End of Flashback~

He wrote it about me....

''You okay?'', Toni asked, looking concerned.

''Oh-uh.. yeah.I'm perfectly fine.'', I said.

''We should go back inside.It's getting pretty late, don't you think?'',he in his thick Spanish accent.

''Yeah...'', I said, still thinking about that memory.

I followed him downstairs to the hallway.

''So, uh... where am I going to sleep?'', I asked.

''There's room in the crew's quarters, but it's not a proper place for a princesa like you. If you'd like, you can sleep in my bed.''

''But where will you sleep?'', I asked.

''I can sleep in the crew's quarters.'', he said kindly.

''Oh no no, that's quite alright, you don't have to sleep there.''

''No, I insist. I want you to enjoy your time here, si?'', he said smiling to me.

He gave me his puppy eyes and pleaded more. I finally decided to give in.

''Oh, okay okay, fine!.''

He led me to his room.''Good night,_______'', he said as he began closing the door.

''Thank you. Good night, Toni.'', I said.

Once he closed the door, I looked under the desk and grabbed the paper I had put there previously. I got the quill and dipped it in ink, and wrote down the flashback I had. I folded it back again, and hid it under the desk. I climbed in bed, and fell asleep.

***

A/N:

Sorry this chapter sucks! It's a filler. I promise the next chapter will be interesting, k?

I cant believe I have over 500 views! I didn't expect that much people to be interested in my fanfic, considering it's my first one.

So thanks for reading!!!!! ^_^

I'll try to update as soon as possible!

Hasta la Pasta!!! :D

Somewhere in the meadow

Where the wind blows strong

Is where the memories lie

You can never go wrong

Because they don't die

Along with your dead soul

The memories stay

Like a Burned fire of coal

They make you sway

To the wind that is today