Part 14

Sophia lay on the ground screaming as one police officer held down her arms and another held down her legs. 

"THIS IS NOT FAIR" She screamed while looking me straight in the eyes, I couldn't believe that not even a mere 72 hours before I had fallen in love with those eyes. 

"I WILL GET YOU GUYS BACK FOR THIS IF IT IS THE LAST THING THAT I DO" Sophia screamed once more and her eyes finally dragged themselves away from mine while the police officers were cuffing her and dragging her out of the room.

The next few hours dragged in so slowly but yet it all went by in a blur. Three different police officers questioned me, one even asked for an autograph for their daughter. The other boys kept asking me if I was okay, but I couldn't bring myself to lie to them nor could I admit to myself how horrible I was feeling inside. Whenever I closed my eyes, all I could see was Sophia's face filled with rage, which was a nightmare in itself. 

I didn't think I wanted to continue. I know I had only known her for a couple of days but I felt like a life time. I didn't know if I could go on knowing that love was never going to happen for me. Would I live alone forever? I mean, the boys are going to want to have their own lives soon enough with kids and wives of their own. I'm never going to fall in love again.