Part 12

Louis Pov

I decided it was time to go back inside, it was getting cold and dark.

I got up off the bench and walked towards the back door, I was about to walk in when I heard voices.

‘You’re joking right harry?’ an Irish voice asked.

‘No, I swear, she’s up to something I just don’t know what’ harry replied.

I heard niall sigh and I took this as a chance to walk in.

They both turned to look at me with worried expressions.

‘Who were you talking about?’ I asked.

Both the boys looked at each other.

‘Harry’s mum’ niall said a bit too quickly.

‘She’s acting different’ harry added.

I raised my eyebrow at this, they were lying. But I decided to let it pass, the obviously didn’t want to tell me, but it hurt, harry was suppose to tell me everything, we were the bromance of the group.

I just nodded and walked through to the living room where the rest of the boys and Sophia were sitting on the couches talking; I went and sat next to my lovely girlfriend.

‘Hey Soph’ I said.

‘Hello Lou’ she replied.

I was about to say something else when her phone started ringing.

She looked at the caller I.D, and ran out the room shouting ‘I need to take this’.

At this point niall walked back in the room, looking behind him to see Sophia running up the stairs.

‘What’s up with her?’ niall asked confused.

‘She got a phone call’ Liam replied with the same confused expression.

‘Where’s harry?’ I asked

‘He’s in the kitchen, cooking’ niall said looking at the ground.

‘I’m going to go see if Sophia’s alright’ I said about to stand up.

‘NO’ niall shouted a bit too quickly.

All the boys and I turned to look at niall, shocked.

‘It’s just harry, asked me to go to the shop, and buy some...erm...  mushrooms’ niall said.

‘Aw erm, well okay then’ I replied standing back up.

Niall smiled and grabbed my arm pulling me to the front door.

‘Bye’ I shouted.

Harry’s P.O.V

I told niall about Sophia, he was just as unhappy as me, I can’t believe she could do that, especially to Louis, he was the nicest guy ever, and she was going to pay, and her “drunken mother” and her mother’s “boyfriend”.

After I told niall we agreed to tell the other boys except Louis as soon as we could.

During the conversation Louis walked in but he didn’t seem to notice what we were talking about, so we told him it was my mum we were talking about.

When niall was heading back through to the living room to take Louis somewhere so I could tell the boys, Sophia ran upstairs with her phone shouting ‘I need to take this’.

Soon after niall and Louis were gone I walked through to see zayn and Liam talking.

‘Hey boys, I need to tell you something, but you need to keep it quiet so Sophia doesn’t hear us speaking’ I told them.

Both of the boys looked up at me confused, but motioned me to continue.

‘Sophia isn’t who we think she is, her mother, isn’t a drunk child abuser, and that wasn’t her mother’s boyfriend, its Sophia’s brother, I don’t even think that’s there real names’ I whispered.

The boys looked up at me shocked.

‘You being serious harry?’ Zayn asked.

‘Yeh, I heard her talking on the phone, niall knows, but we can’t tell Louis yet’ I replied.

The boys nodded.

‘I can’t believe it, we need hear that conversation she’s having’ Liam said standing up.

We all walked upstairs and we heard Sophia’s voice coming from her room.

‘yeh, babe, I know but we’ll be rich when I sell the stories to the papers’ I heard her say.

We all looked at each other, not only was she planning to embarrass Lou, but she’s also already got a boyfriend.

‘Yeh, I do love you Daniel Fitzpatrick, I don’t love Louis, but we need this, me, you, mum and my brother will be rich, I will no longer be Charlotte Evans, the normal girl’ she said.

The boys and I took this as our cue to walk back downstairs.

‘We need to do research’ zayn said.

Me and Liam nodded and zayn got out his laptop.

He clicked on the Google homepage and typed in Charlotte Evans and Daniel Fitzpatrick.

He clicked on the first thing that came up, it was news article.

“Con Artist Terror

Daniel Fitzpatrick, Charlotte Evans both 18. Her Mother, Suzie Evans 46, and her brother Mickey Evans 25.

Those are Britain’s new con artist, they will take your money anyway they can, if seen please contact police straight away, the can be dangerous”.

Below the article was a picture of Sophia or charlotte should we say and this blonde boy, probably Daniel walking down the street holding hands. There was another picture of Suzie and Mickey, in a shop.

Just as I was about to speak, there voice behind us.

‘What’s that, and why is Sophia on the news?’ Louis asked looking confused, with niall standing behind him.

'oh no' i muttered.

********************************************************

well...i feel mean... to louis:)... but things will end well... :D...

its 390 days to i see 1D in glasgow:D<3....

cannnt waiit:).

anyway:)

thanks for readding :D<3!

laaaaav yaaa;).