Part 10

‘What do you mean what am I doing here, this is my house isn’t it?’ her mother slurred while the other boy laughed.

‘But you moved in with him’ she replied.

‘Well I’m back aren’t I? Stupid girl’ her mother shouted.

Sophia flinched and grabbed onto my hand.

‘You’re not welcome here, after what you did to Sophia’ I told her trying to stay calm.

Her mother and her boyfriend turned to look at me and the rest of the lads.

‘Pretty bunch you have here Sophia, how much are they paying you?’ her mother asked laughing.

That was it, her mother was taking it too far and by the looks of it the other boys were thinking the same.

‘Actually we’re her friends, and Louis here is her boyfriend’ niall replied getting angry.

‘Boyfriend? Sophia? I don’t think so, she’s always been an ugly little rat’ her mother laughed.

Sophia had started crying now and was hugging on to my side trying to hide from her mother.

‘Sophia is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, she has a kind and caring heart, which is more than I can say for you’ I shouted.

Her boyfriend looked and me and walked up to me.

‘Don’t you dare speak to my lady like that, who the hell do you think you are?’ her boyfriend slurred.

‘He’s Louis Tomlinson, and if I was you I would back off or you’ll have me to answer to’ harry replied walking over to the man.

‘Mark just leave it’ Sophia’s mother said grabbing mark back beside her.

‘You know Sophia, your dad would be embarrassed and ashamed of you’ her mother slurred.

I could see Sophia’s anger building up and she walked over to her mother.

‘no, he wouldn’t, he’d be proud of so well I’ve handled thing, you turning into a alcoholic and getting a different man every week, I’m surprised you’ve actually kept this one for a change, dad would be proud of me cause I didn’t let your scummy boyfriend get to me, if dad was ashamed of anyone it would be you, for not taking care of his daughter’ Sophia shouted in her mums face.

Sophia’s mum looked down on Sophia, she lifted her arms, it looked as if she was going to hug her, but a couple seconds later a cracking noise filled the air and Sophia was clutching her cheek.

I ran over and picked her up and carried ever over to the couch, trying to soothe her.

‘Don’t you dare talk to me like that’ her mother shouted.

‘If you don’t leave this house now we’re calling the police’ zayn shouted.

‘They won’t do anything, it’s her house’ mark said smirking.

‘Well I’m sure they would like to know about the abuse you two caused?’ Liam asked.

‘They won’t believe you’ he said still smirking.

‘Oh I think they will’ harry said.

‘We’re one direction, I think they would believe us over a pair of drunks’ niall replied, the smirk showing on his face.

They both looked over at Sophia and her mother said ‘we’ll be back Sophia, don’t you worry’.

‘We’ll see you again, without your little posse’ mark added.

Harry, zayn, niall and Liam made sure they went, leaving me and Sophia alone. She still hadn’t spoken since her mother slapped her.

‘You okay, love?’ I asked.

She nodded and sat up bring her face out my chest.

‘She’s just changed so much, she used to be the loveliest woman in the world and now look at her’ she said.

I wiped the tears out of her eyes just as the other lads walked back in the room.

‘Are you okay?’ Liam said rushing over to us.

All the other boys did the same and we had a group hug for a while.

‘We can’t let you out of our sight’ niall said.

‘I know, who knows what they would do to you’ harry added.

We all agreed and separated.

‘We shouldn’t stay here much longer, just in case they do come back’ I said.

‘Where we gonna go?’ zayn asked.

Just as zayn said that my phone started ringing.

I took my phone out my phone out my pocket and checked the caller I.D.

I answered the phone and as soon as if did there was a voice at the other end.

‘Louis son, we haven’t spoke in ages, how is my baby?’ my mum asked.

I cringed as the others started laughing.

I stood up and walked through to the kitchen filling my mum in about Sophia, her mum and all the other stuff that’s been happening.

‘My Lou has a little girlfriend, how lovely, it’s a shame about her mother though, you done the right thing honey’ my mum said.

‘I know mum, it’s just we don’t want to stay here in case they come back, but we don’t know where to go’ I replied.

‘Why don’t you come here and stay for a while, I miss my boy and I want to meet this girlfriend of yours’ she said.

That would be brilliant; I always miss my family when I’m on tour with the boys.

‘That would be awesome mum, I’ll phone you later and tell you when we’ll be arriving, and I just need to tell the others’ I replied.

We said our goodbyes and walked back through to the others.

As I walked in the all looked up at me.

‘Zayn, I have some where we can go’ I told him.

‘Where?’ he asked.

‘Boys and lady, we’re going back to mums’ I shouted.

The boys all cheered and so did Sophia.

I hadn’t realised that my mum and my sisters were going to meet her.

This is going to be an embarrassing trip.