Part 8 (about her parents)

The next day we decided just to laze about the house, after yesterday’s picnic.

Sophia was upstairs getting ready and she asked us to wait in the sitting room so she could tell us something.

"I’m worried about what she’s going to tell us" Niall said breaking the silence.

"I know, I hope it’s nothing to bad, she thinks we’re gonna hate her" I replied.

Niall was about to reply but Sophia walked in and sat beside me. We all stared at her in silence.

"Guys, I want to tell you about my parents" she whispered, we all nodded and I grabbed her hand in mine and squeezed it.

She squeezed back and continued to speak.

"It started about two years ago, my Daddy had been a police man since I can remember, He loved his job and all the locals loved him. There was a rapist... He went around raping little girls and then shot them. My dad.. H-He eventually found him, but the rapist... He shot him through the heart and he died, He was my best friend. I was always a Daddy's girl... Me and my Mum were close too, but not now" She whispered

She sobbed a little and I brought her in close and held her.

"You don’t need to tell us right now if you’re not ready" Liam whispered.

"No if I don’t tell you now, I don’t know if I ever will" she replied.

I rubbed her back as she continued to speak.

"When he died, My mum turned to drink and drugs to try wash away the pain she felt. They were so in love, they were perfect together. Then she met someone at the pub, he's only 25, and she's 42. At first I hardly ever saw him, but then he started coming round more and more, and then moved in. He slept beside my mother, in my dad's bed.." She continued

She took a minute to wipe the tears away,  I brought her on my lap and let her sit there.

"At first, I stayed out of his way, and he stayed out of mine, but then one day my mother went out, probably to get her drugs and he came into my room when I was on my bed. He tried to hurt me, the way the man that hurted my Daddy killed people. When I told my mother, she didn't believe me, she said she was moving out and leaving me here by myself. That was 7 months ago and I haven't seen her since. The only money I have is the stuff my dad left me. Please don't hate me guys" She said and started crying

The boys walked over to the couch and we all had a group hug.

"We could never hate you" Niall whispered.

"Your dad would be so proud of you" Zayn added.

Harry and Liam just gave her a big hug.

"Guys can you give us a minute?" I asked.

The boys nodded and walked out the living room door, shutting it behind them.

‘Please don’t hate me Lou’ she whispered looking at the ground.

I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up so she was looking me in the eyes.

"What that man did was not your fault, me and the boys would never hate you, you didn’t deserve what your mum and him did to you" I whispered.

She nodded and hugged me.

"Thanks Boobear, you really are the best boyfriend ever" she whispered in my ear.

I hugged her back even tighter and she kissed my cheek.

"Can I just have a minute to myself?" she asked.

I nodded and kissed her forehead and stood up walking out the door.

I walked through to the living room where the other boys were all standing.

"Is she alright?" Harry asked as soon as I walked in.

"She’s a bit worked up but she’s just having a minute to herself, but if I ever meet this guy he’s gonna wish he never even looked at her" I told them.

"Don’t worry Lou, if we ever cross his path he’s a goner" Niall replied just as angry.

"And her mother, I know she was mourning her father but hitting your own child, that’s to far, it should have brought them closer" Zayn added.

We all nodded and Sophia walked in my room.

"Guys I know what I told you was sad but can we just forget about it and act normal?" she asked.

We all nodded and she smiled.

"Does anyone want food?" Liam asked.

Everyone nodded and Liam told us he was going to make pancakes.

The rest of walked through to the dining room and sat at the table.

Sophia went to the seat where a  laptop was sitting and she turned it on.

‘What’s your twitter and we’ll follow you?’ harry asked.

‘My twitter is @SophiaIsDaBomb’ she whispered.

We all erupted into laughter.

"I am the bomb" she said.

She laughed and went back to her twitter, all the boys got out there phones and followed Sophia.

A couple minutes of silence later Sophia started shouting.

"Oh my god, I have just gained like 400 more followers, and there all one direction fans" she shouted.

"The probably seen we all followed you" harry replied.

She nodded and went back to her laptop.

I got my phone back out and tweeted ‘ everyone follow my Sophibear @SophiaIsDaBomb she’s awesome xx’.

A couple seconds later Sophia looked up at me smiled.

"Thanks Lou" she whispered.

Just then Liam walked in with a giant plate of pancakes and we all grabbed some and put them on our plates.

Once we were finished and Liam followed Sophia, we all went back to the living room.

‘What we doing now guys?’ niall asked.

"How about truth or dare?" Liam asked smirking.

This was going to be fun, hope Sophia was ready for a one direction edition of truth or dare.

*******************************************************