Part 11 / Knackered | Clumsy Ron ♥

Magsimula sa umpisa

So the boys were lying on the couch. They all looked so knackered, but keeping themselves away from sleep because they were still watching television. I walked towards them and sat down the soft furred carpet where Zayn is, too. He rested his head on my shoulder. Then I mentioned the bedrooms to them. The bedrooms are only four. So Louis decided that Zayn and I will take the largest bedroom.

Niall: I want food.

Liam: Then call for room service.

Niall: But I’m too lazy to call for room service.

Liam: Then you won’t eat.

Niall: [Sighed] Fine.

                He called for room service and asks if they could order us 2 boxes of pizza… After minutes of waiting, we heard a knock on our door. ‘Room service for sir Niall!’ a guy voice said. Niall stood up to get the door. He thanked the guy then closed the door. Gosh, we were so starved. After minutes of eating, we all decided to go and rest to our bedrooms.

Liam: Alright then, let’s go to sleep guys. We’re all knackered. We haven’t slept well today. Goodnight.

                Liam stood up and us, as well. I pulled my suitcase to the room and Zayn did the same too. I sighed and got my clothes and went in the bathroom, I took a warm quick bath… After fifteen minutes, I walked out the bathroom wearing my PJ’s, my hair on a messy bun. I saw Zayn on the bed, leaning on the headboard with eyes closed. I sat on the bed and then he opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled and plopped myself on the bed.

Me: So?

Zayn: So? [Mimicked]

Me: Goodnight.

Zayn: Goodnight, too.

                He kissed the top of my head then laid down the bed. I wasn’t facing him. That was awkward.I took a last look on my phone. The time was 11:57 PM, I sighed and then closed my eyes…

                After [I don’t know]a few minutes [?]I turned to face Zayn, he’s already asleep. Funny, he again put another pillow between us. Wait. What time is it? I searched for my phone under my pillow. I didn’t feel my phone. I slowly sat up, not wanting to wake up Zayn. Suddenly, I heard something fell on the floor. I looked down the side of the bed and crap, my phone. I quickly got up and then, OW! I made a noisy thud. Why? Because I fell on the hard, cold floor. I rubbed my arm which was twisted and my bum which bumped straight to the floor, that’s because of failure. I rolled over and faced the ceiling then grabbed my phone. I heard Zayn. Wait, what? Oh, yeah. He woke up because of my failure. Clumsy Ron.

Zayn: Ronnie? Where are you?

                I heard him sat up. Then I raised my hand so he knows, then I said “Down here”. I saw Zayn’s face. Zayn’s worried face, with a little smirk. He then chuckled quietly. I shot him a glare

Me: Thank you, Zayn. That helped.

Zayn: Sorry. Here, let me help you.

                I slowly sat up, offering him my aching arm but he carried me bridal style, instead.

Me: Zayn Jawaad Malik! Put me down.

Zayn: Shush, you! You’ll wake the others up. [Shouted quietly]

                I chuckled but you could see there’s a frown on my face.

Me: Put me down, or I’ll wake the others up.

Zayn: Okay, okay!

                He laid me down the bed, I was giggling. Until he put his handsome face just a few inches away from mine. I began to shut my mouth up. He looked deeply into my eyes. Then I gave him a chuckle. He got confused.

Me: Hey.

Zayn: Go. To. Sleep. Now.

Me: I want to. But I can’t.

Zayn: How about I’ll hum you a song?

Me: Let’s see if that’ll still work.

                He sat beside me and leaned on the headboard I laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating, I could feel his breath on my hair, sending electricity to my spine. I smiled as he started humming ‘Moments’. Then he started rubbing my back. By that, my eyes began to feel a little heavy, I felt myself drifting off to sleep. I heard Zayn said “I love you,too”. Ugh. That mumbling habit of mine again.

End of Part 11~

[A/N:Comments please. Don't forget. <: x]