Becca quickly glances at Candice and crosses her arms. Candice sighs and bites her cheek.

"Grayson and Maddison have an on-and-off relationship. They're technically together, but they keep cheating on each other. Grayson is basically looking for quick fucks and Maddison is just seeking for attention. So I guess they make a great match." Candice says as she runs a hand through her ginger hair, staring at her feet.

Great match, my ass.

"What about Ethan? She clearly said that the 'Dolans' are off limits... What's up with him?"
I ask as I lean against the lockers.

"Ethan is Grayson's older twin. They're almost the same, except that Gray is taller and more built." Candice continues.

"But Ethan is more aggressive though..." Becca almost cuts her off.

Yeah... I saw that.

"Yeah... so when Maddison and Grayson have an argument, she just goes behind his back and fucks his brother. According to her, they're the same in bed so she doesn't give a damn about which one she has sex with." Candice shrugs.

Holy...

"That doesn't bother Grayson at all?" I raise my brows.

"Barely. I think he had sex with all the girls in this school while still being in a relationship with Maddison." Becca rolls her eyes.

I look at the both of them and cross my arms.

My gaze moves from Candice to Becca and back to Candice.

They stare back at me in silence and it takes a few seconds for them to realize.

"Oh my god... Not us, doofus!" Candice whisper-shouts as she rolls her eyes and Becca laughs.

"I mean, you did say 'all the girls in this school'..." I raise my both of hands, acting innocent.

"Alright smart ass, enough talking. I gotta go now. I already have a ton of homework and if I don't finish all of them tonight, my mom's going to chop my head off." Candice replies as she closes her locker and hugs me tight.

I hug her back and also hug Becca before they both leave.

"Oh and Hailee?" Candice smiles at me.

"Huh?"

"Here." she hands me a note and walks away.

I glance down and unfold the piece of paper.

It's her number.

I smile and wave at them as they walk towards the main hall.

As soon as they turn the corner, I run to my car.

I open the car's door, about to get in, but a hand closes the door as soon as I open it.

I turn around to glare at the person.

Grayson.

"I'm not allowed to talk to you, remember?" I snap and turn back around, about to get in the car again.