After the party (lemon)

Warning this is a lemon, do not read if you don't want to!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the dinner party, Jack took me back to our room. I glanced at the clock it was 11. I let out a yawn kicking off my heels stretching at the same time. I felt the zip of my dress start to go down my dress.

"Did I mention that you look amazing in this dress?" Jack questioned me from behind. I listened intently as I could hear him still slowly bring it down further so more of my back showed.

"You might have mentioned it." I sighed out and just after did I feel the zip come to its end. Jack slid off my dress with ease letting it drop to the floor. His cold fingertips grazed across my slim body. Moving up my stomach to my boobs. I moaned out arching my back from the extremely cold touch of Jack's hands over my breasts.

"I love the sounds you make." He hummed on my neck kissing around my skin. I continued to quietly moan for him until Jack spun me around to kiss me. His lips latched onto mine as he guided us across the room. I helped remove his jacket and buttoned shirt as we continued to make out. Falling softly onto the bed with me on top I fiddled around with his pants and he kicked them off. Our tongues danced together as I moved my hands around his toned chest. My legs were spread across his pulsing area with both our privates covered by our underwear. Pressing my chest onto his abs he moaned holding tighter onto me. Apling pressure onto him he growled as I started to grind onto him. Jack split from my lips to bite my ear softly.

"Stop teasing it's Christmas." He spoke while nibbling at my ear. Tugging down at my underwear he threw them across the room. I sat up still straddling him I circled a finger around his boxers hemline making him groan.

"Come on (Y/N) please." I smiled watching him like this. I could feel his member harden under me.

"Just because you said please." Licking my hands on either side I slid down the fabric to the ground. Since Jack wants more for Christmas I thought as I looked down at his palusing cock. My mouth opened wide as it wrapped around his dick. He gasped as he felt my wet mouth against him. Licking his shaft up and down at a slow pace he grabbed my hair making me move faster. He  I hummed as my hot mouth worked deeper down him. I moaned myself working up my pace until he released some pre-cum into my mouth. My gulp echoed in the room, Jack gripped my hair tighter and I felt it cover in a thin layer of frost. Suddenly he thrusted forward and his dick filled my mouth fully and he released into my mouth. I moaned swallowing it down. Pulling away I stared at Jack with my eyes half lid panting. Jack looking at me the same way and pulled me forward. He breathed heavily knowing the next feeling. I panted as I went down on him. Lifting my head up to moan as his dick filled my walls the more I went down. Placing my hands on his chest I lifted myself up again making us both cry out. Slowly but surely my pace got quicker. Jumping on him Jack sat there with his eyes focused on mine as I continued to ride him.

"(Y/N)....oh god....ahh" He almost not even able to make a sentence I moaned along with him. I found my g-spot and slammed into it harder each time. My pace got quicker as I was almost to the edge. Rocking back and forth making my walls wider I was able to gain speed. As I was about to climax we heard the sound of footsteps coming closer to our room. I stopped myself from climaxing but the pain was overwhelming. I panted along with Jack and he covered my mouth with one of his hands. The footsteps stopped in front of our room but then soon moved away starting up again Jack's hand dropped down to the bed my walls filled with Jack and my juices ready to burst. Thrusting at a constant steady pace I shut my eyes tight gripping the sheets on either side of me.

"JACK!" I yelled forgetting that there was most likely someone not far away. My climax burst throughout our thighs I was just able to thrust another three times before Jack screamed out.
"(Y/N)!" His climax shot into me and I arched my back. Both out orgasms lasting longer than normal I lifted myself off him and fell on top of him. Jack wrapped his arms around my bare waist. We breathed heavily together. A smirk landed on his face.

"Was that enough for Christmas?" I asked shutting my eyes to hear his fast heartbeat.

"You're more than enough to me." I reopened my eyes and smiled kissing him.
"But yes you really know how to pleasure us." He grinned at me and I laughed a little.