Another day of nothing

After finding out more about the necklace I haven't seen any of the guardians. It's been getting boring. Mum and dad made it back home and now I'm stuck with homework and boredom. I was just staring at my ceiling and sighed. I dialled Sarah's number.

"Hey (Y/N) what's up?"

"Other than the sky my boring life. I'm so bored." I heard a laugh at the other end.

"This is serious I have nothing to do." I bounced up on my bed out of frustration.

"Can't your boyfriend entertain you?"

"You are disgusting."

"What?"

"I can hear your dirty thought's over the phone and no he has been busy with work." I fell back down on my bed.

"How old is he exactly?"

"The same age as us, just with two part-time jobs." Ok plus 300 years and only one job but I had to make it convincing.

"So that's how he paid for the necklace and ring." She was blabbering again.

"Yeah I guess...." Or the moon gave it to him. I can't tell my friends anything. How annoying. My eye's twitched from the thought of telling them.

"Hey (Y/N) about that science homework....."

"Didn't I tell you to bother someone else." I snapped at her.

"But that was for the maths." Whining again.

"Fine but you owe me a (Favourite cake/sweet)." She squealed and I sighed again.

"You're the best (Y/N) I don't know where I would be without you."

"Failing every subject probably," I whispered. I sent her the photos and hung up on her before she started praising me again. So over dramatic. I sat down on my desk chair and my door opened.

"Hey, dad what's up." He stared at me looking a little angry.

"You have a what now?" Oh Gosh no.

"Ahhh about that, it was just some joke that Sarah is taking seriously." I laughed. Hope he buys it.

"I did hear her parents talking about it but I didn't believe them." He clenched his fists.Mum came in my room

"Oh come on honey remember that we didn't tell our parents until after five months of dating. I think it was because your father was too scared to see them." Mum really.

"Fine but don't do anything stupid." Dad glared at me.I just nodded.

"Come on give her some slack she has good grades and great friends."

She smiled at me. Most of the time for me and my parents I have certain expectations and don't have any say. It was nice for once.

"But no grandkids until your married." This made me blush and dad walked out not wanting to hear this conversation. Mum just winked at me.

"I know we have been hard on you with school and your future but this is your future. This boy means a lot to you, I can tell and we only want the best for you. (Y/N) we both love you.......Even if this topic makes your dad want to buy a rifle." I laughed and we had a short hug before she left to talk to dad.

now my parents know. Wait what if they want to meet him? Oh, I just dug myself a deeper hole here. I Face planted. What am I going to do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I had little to say. Vote if you liked it😊