Alone at Christmas.

That feeling of a week of sleep and movies. Just relaxing..... That's what I wanted. 

"(Y/N) hurry or all the good stuff will be gone!" Sarah shouted pulling me around the mall.

"Why are we, here again, I already have everyone's gifts," I said as she took us into a clothes store.

"Well, we could be here for you?" She said pulling me further into the store. I let out a sigh as she stopped in front of a rack of clothes. Picking out dresses for me to wear.

"We need to find something perfect," She whispered to herself.  Shoving me into the changing rooms along with a dozen clothes. Giving up I started getting changed. Pulling on the light pastel green dress Sarah opened the curtain just as I did up the zip.

"NO that's not your colour! Try again." She's in a mood today. 

------------------------------------------

Another five stores, three hours and  100 dresses later we apparently found the dress along with a whole outfit. 

"This is it, it's perfect

"This is it, it's perfect."  Sarah grinned buy the outfit for me.

"Whats this about Sarah? You don't have the money to buy me this dress."  I said grabbing the bag from her.

"Your mum said you needed something for Christmas and she may have given me the money." She sheepishly said. I sighed and thought for a moment.

"There going away for work again aren't they," I whispered out. Almost every year both my parents work at Christmas and they alway have a conference. But mum told me that she was staying behind for me this year. 

"She said you would understand,"Sarah said touching my shoulder. I nodded. And started to walk out of the store. Sarah didn't follow me, she knows how I get when my parent's cancel things like this. I opened the doors of the front of the mall. I looked up at the sky and felt the snow fall onto my face. Letting out a long breath in and out.  I opened my eyes and started to walk home. Getting a call from mum saying that she was sorry, that she and dad would be home for new years. I didn't say anything to her for the call only listening to her apologising a hundred times over. 

I walked into my house and there were presents for me under the tree and a card saying 

'don't open until Christmas.' I crumpled the piece of paper and felt tears fall down my face. I'm going to spend Christmas alone again. 

I grabbed my bag and walked up the stairs. I let out a shaky breath and looked outside to see the sun starting to set. I haven't climbed to roof in a while. I went out to the roof and sat down staring out at the sun slowly starting to set. I pulled my knees into my chest. 

"Hi (Y/N)," Jack said suddenly sitting next to me. I only hummed in response still thinking over everything. Jack moved over in front of me to look at my face.

"Are you ok?" He asked holding my hand. I gazed up at him and he looked more worried.  

"Have you been crying?" He spoke up touching his hand onto my cheek. I felt tears lurking up again. I quickly moved forward into a hug that Jack quickly accepted.

"I found out that my parents are going away for Christmas again this year. There coming back for new years. I'm spending it alone." He let me calm down on his shoulder. Jack pulled back with a small smile on his face.

"How about we spend Christmas at Norths?" He said circling his hand around my back to calm me down more. I breathed slowly and nodded my head.

"That sounds good." I smiled and JAck pulled us make into a warm inbrace.