snowball fight!

"Bye Daniel." I waved him goodbye as his mother took him next door. I locked the door and walked back to the kitchen to clean up. I never did see Jack leave but he was right by me when I said goodbye to Daniel. I walked around the house calling his name. But nothing. I took my chances and walked to the back of the house. Empty. It was cold and I wasn't wearing the right clothing only shorts a hoodie and some knee length socks, not that it bothered me. I was walking back inside when Bent down to avoid getting hit by a snowball.

"How did I miss?" I heard him whine behind me.

"I'm just that talented." I stuck my tongue out. I threw a snowball at him and he knocked it away with his staff.

"Oh, it's on." I grabbed a pair of boots by the door and grabbed a hand full of snow before throwing it at him. Again missing. This was the start of a full on war. After about half an hour it was a tie two hits all. I came out from my hiding spot but again he was gone. I walked around confused. I felt a cold blow on my ear.

"Ahhh!" I fell to the ground. I blinked looking up at jack sitting on his staff.

"Don't scare people like that, I could have frostbite on my ear now." I kicked his staff and he fell next to me with a loud thud. I laugh just like he did. I was interrupted by snow being hit on my face. Jack sat on top of me laughing triumph as he watched me rub off the snow on my face. I pushed him off me. We both breathed heavily but mostly me because it's not every day that I have a snowball fight with a winter spirit. We turned to each other.

"So since I one what do I get?" He sat up next to me inching closer for an answer. I sat up we were about 10 centimetres apart. But before our lips touched I shoved some snow onto his head.

"Gotcha." He almost laughed as much as me, it soon died down and again we just stared at each other.

"So now that it's a tie...." He brushed his lips against mine making my breath hitch. Soon after that kissing me slowly. Snow started to fall around us and the moon shone brighter than before. It was perfect. He started building up the kiss, turning it more heat as he rolled on top of me again and pinned my arms above my head. Tangling my hands in his white frosty hair as we continued the heated makeout section. We continued to do so and soon  his cold tongue adventured  it's way into my mouth. We only stopped when out of the corner of my eye my mum walking into the kitchen, jack soon noticed as well after feeling my lack of participation. He let got of me with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry to cut things short....i'll see you soon."

"Yeah...." He kissed my cheek before starting to fly off. I waved lightly.

"(Y/N), What are you doing out side and in those clothes!"

"Sorry mum I'm coming in now."