Seeing my friends

Lime at the start 

I quickly put some makeup covering the mark slightly.

"Honey, are you going to open the door?" I looked at Jack just grinning over next to the door. I frowned and walked over to the door and opened to see a concerned mum.

"Hey mum, sorry I just had a shower." She smiled at me and hugged me tight.

"You seem so much better now that you're up." She held my shoulders and pulled back from me.

"You seem more relaxed too." I smiled at her not knowing what to say.

"Yeah and she was having the time of her life until you interrupted." I could hear Jack say across from me.

"I was about to head back to bed and get some more rest." I looked over to my bed and then back at mum.

"Sounds good I'll come back later to see if you want any dinner." She waved and shut the door. I sighed she didn't notice. I lightly hit my head on the door from the relief. I felt two arms wrap around me and a cold chin on my shoulder.

"I want to finish." He whined in my ear, lightly tugging on my top.

"You sound like a little kid." He only responded by pulling a hand under my top. We're going to do this all over again. I lightly moaned from the coldness of his touch and the slow movements of his hand. Kissing my neck a few times.

"Can we finish?" He lightly whispered into my ear. I moaned and nodded my head. He then proceed to move his other hand under my pants into my underwear, keeping his lips locked on the side of my neck and his other hand circling my stomach. I felt his fingers make their way to my clit, slightly going inside of me making my legs go weak. I turned so I faced him and kissed him. Wrapping my arms around his neck he continued to slide in and out of me. I moved my hands to his hoodie and pulled it off him and threw it to the floor. Feeling around his lightly toned muscles gaining a groan from him. My hands glided down to his pants and started to pull them down, still kissing him as they were pulled further down his legs. He took his hand out of my underwear and pulled his hand to my shoulders. I heard again a knock at the door behind me. Jack growned and pushed me against the wall kissing me. Ignoring the knock at the door again and started playing with each breast. I moaned against his lips and hear a giggle on the other side of the door. My eyes froze. I pulled jack off me and grabbed his hoodie off the floor and chucked it at him.

"Sarah is out there listening to us." I whispered and saw Jack freak like I did and pull his pants on. I opened the door and saw Sarah giggling and the two boys blushing a little.

"I have no idea how your mum did not hear you two but....... I hope you had fun." She winked at me and I frowned.

"It's great to see you too." I said sarcastically and walked back into my room.

"What's happened at school?" I turned back to them Jack came out of know where and was hugging me from behind.

"You too are so cute!" Was all that Sarah said, I rolled my eyes and looked over at the two boys.

"Nothing really, here are the notes from class tho." James handed over his notes and I looked through them, I could see Jack doing the same.

"Ok I get it." I handed it back to him. They all stared at me.

"What you all know I'm smart so stop staring." I cross my arms, it's like they don't even know me. Then they all started laughing?

"It's good to have you back." Sarah came at me and clung onto me with Jack and the other two came over and joined in with the hug.

"Ok yeah hug the sick person." I said being squeezed to death.

"From what I could hear before your far from sick." I pinched her arm and everyone let go, I fell to the ground and coughed. Sarah was rubbing her arm and watched me stand up.

"What have I said about going through my love life." She was backing away now and I charged as she ran out of the room.

"Come back hear you peeping tom!" I sprinted after her.